Chapter twenty-seven "Fundraiser"

We stripped naked and her eyes traveled on my body as I stepped in the shower. She got in after me and I went to reach for the shampoo I felt her hands on my shoulders.

I was pressed against the cold wall with her lips against mine. My hand reached for her body, pulling her closer. Our bodies were as close as they could get, but I wanted her closer.

“Cam.” She whispered into my ear as my other hand traced the curves of her body.

“Yes Danielle…” I felt shivers going down her spine as I whispered that in her ear, leaving a bite mark on her neck right after.

“N-Never mind.” She stuttered. I looked in her eyes. Her face was flashed, and she held a lustful look. I moved my hands on her butt giving a squeeze as I traced kisses from her neck down to her collarbone, reaching her chest. I flicked my tongue against her nipple and she let a small moan escape.

“Everything alright, love?” I asked, smirking. Her eyes met mine and she hummed. “Use your words, my love.”

“Y-yes.” She stuttered again. I gripped her hips and pushed her a little further so I could kneel in front of her. I traced kisses in her inner thighs and her hands found their way in my hair. I teased her by bringing my mouth close enough so she could feel my hot breath.

She lightly dragged her nails on my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. She put her hand under my chin and lifted my head up, to look at her.

“Camilla, don’t tease me.” The was she said that, standing over me, turned me on. Everything about her turned me on.

“Or what, Danielle?” A small smirk appeared on her lips.

“You don’t want to know, princess.” I smirked and brought my mouth to her area. I flicked my tongue against her clit and she moved one of her hands on my shoulder. I started eating her out and she let another moan escape.

“You need to be quiet, love, we don’t want your parents hearing us.” She let out a heavy breath.

I picked up the pace and entered two fingers inside of her. Her grip on my shoulder tightened and as I looked up, I saw her eyes rolling. I kept going, feeling her muscles tensing up. She was death gripping my shoulder and pulling my hair.

Her entire body started to shake, and she let go of my hair. I quickly looked up to see why. She was covering her mouth to stop any moans from escaping.

It only took a couple of seconds for me to taste her. She leaned against the wall over me, letting out a small moan. I slowly stood up. Our faces were centimeters away. She closed the distance between us by pressing her lips against mine. Her hands rested on my sides.

“Princess” She whispered softly.

“Yes, my love?” She had her eyes closed and a smiled appeared on her lips.

“I wanna make you feel the same way.” She whispered and her grip tightened. Seconds after, her mouth was on my neck. As she got to my breasts, I couldn’t help but moan. “Quiet princess, we don’t want to be heard, do we?” She smirked and I rolled my eyes. She pressed me against the wall and brought her mouth to my ear. “Don’t roll your eyes at me, Camilla.”

“O-okay” I managed to say. My area was throbbing my hands gripped her sides as her tongue teased my nipples. “Fuck me, Dani.” I leaned and whispered in her ear.

The familiar devilish smirk appeared on her lips, making me crave her even more.

“Whatever you say princess.” She said and kneeled. She flicked her tongue, and I felt my entire body tensing up. She did it again and I flinched. I could feel her hot breath tickling me. “Is this okay, my love?” She whispered seductively and I shivered.