introduction

character introduction!

(all of these pics apart from marías are from 2006 to march the theme)

name: tom kaulitz
age: 17
location: leipzig, germany
description: tom is a respected, popular high schooler, all girls drool over him, he's quite egotistical as he's always been given things at his feet by the girls who admire him, his grades are semi-decent (they could be better), the only girl who doesn't fall at his feet is maría alvarez, a girl he has hated since the beginning of middle school, they are only around each other due to the rest of the band liking her and her being bills no.1 supporter and best friend, he tries at every given moment to piss her off or put her in a bad mood as he gets enjoyment that he's able to annoy maría and he's in the new and upcoming band 'tokio hotel'!

name: maría alvarez age: 17location: leipzig, germanydescription: maría moved from spain to germany when she was just a toddler, meaning she's known german all her days while also being fluent in spanish as she lives in a hispanic household, which...

name: maría alvarez
age: 17
location: leipzig, germany
description: maría moved from spain to germany when she was just a toddler, meaning she's known german all her days while also being fluent in spanish as she lives in a hispanic household, which she lives with her mum: sofia, her dad: mateo, her little sister: lucia and her older brother: santiago. her best friends are bill, georg and gustav, who she loves very dearly, her grades are decent as she doesn't really have an interest in school and would rather stay at home and relax, she gets along with most people but to her dismay a lot of people in her school don't like her due to the way she carries herself, some say she's 'too confident' or 'cocky', which she's neither. she likes wearing whatever she wants and whatever makeup she desires to wear that day.

name: bill kaulitzage: 17location: leipzig, germanydescription: bill is the twin of tom, but are both polar opposites, although bill loves his brother he likes the company of maría, georg and gustav, he's occasionally picked on due to his alternat...

name: bill kaulitz
age: 17
location: leipzig, germany
description: bill is the twin of tom, but are both polar opposites, although bill loves his brother he likes the company of maría, georg and gustav, he's occasionally picked on due to his alternative fashion sense and his makeup, but he overlooks it as he's determined his band will become popular one day. his grades are the best as he's pulling out almost straight A's (a few B's and C's here and there) but overall he's done well in school so far. he honestly doesn't care about maría and toms anger and hatred towards one another as he loves them both equally.