chapter seven

"what?" tom stood there confused.

maría put down the bottles of coke and approached tom, who had now put down everything he was holding.

maría looked up at tom and leaned in, tom then leaned in and connected their lips, maría put her hands on each sides of his face while he put his hands on her lower waist, slowly getting closer to her ass.

they began to make out, maría surprisingly enjoying every bit of it, tom feeling the same way.

maría then pulled away then pecked toms lips and smiled at him, who just smiled back, "well has ur wish came true?" she jokingly asked.

"my wish is for jessica alba to kiss me not maría alvarez to kiss me" he joked back, which she just nudged him and grabbed the coke bottles.

"u guys took ur time" bill said, raising an eyebrow at maría, "yeah he was being a pain" maría responded not looking at bill, "hmm okay" bill said continuing setting up the mic again to begin singing 'schrei'.

***

gustav and georg had now left but maría stayed a bit longer, and stayed in bills room.

"so?" bill asked, "so what?" maría replied, "tell me what happened downstairs, if u guys were arguing we would've heard" bill said rolling his eyes, "okay fine, we might've kissed" maría said now being the one rolling her eyes, "OH MY GOD" bill shouted, shaking maría.

"i literally hate him and i always have i don't know why i did it, i guess the heat of the moment?" maría said, now feeling guilty, "why babe?" bill questioned, now confused, "well he's a player isn't he? i don't want to get involved, because i'll only get hurt" maría explained, "maría, if u wanna keep ur distance for ur own well-being, keep ur distance, i understand where ur coming from gal" bill said, patting her back.

"yeah..wanna do my makeup?" maría then questioned, "uh DUH" bill replied laughing, as they now began their usual activities they'd do when they hung out.

***

it finally hit friday and maría, for a change had invited all the boys round for dinner instead of them having it at the twins, like they would usually do.

after an hour maría's mum came into the living room where they had all migrated to, "maría, i have to work night shift tonight, lucia will stay at abuelas and santi's out with his friends, so keep the house tidy okay?" sofia stated, "okay! we will" maría replied as the rest of the boys said bye.

once they heard the door close and lock from the outside, maría turned to them, and said, "what drinks do u guys want?", "drinks?" bill questioned, "are we allowed?" gustav added, "does it really matter? we have an empty tonight!" maría laughed before going into her kitchen to bring in different types of alcohol she had stashed.

that involving: tequila, vodka and beer, and many more, they were all surprised at the amount of alcohol she had hidden in her kitchen but shrugged it off as free alcohol is free alcohol.

immediately they all took a shot of tequila, which tom gagged while the rest of them laughed at him.

"pussy" maría laughed, "shut up" tom replied rolling his eyes.

after half an hour they were all pretty drunk, mixing alcohols and juices together, until georg wanted to play a game.

"hey..wanna play never have i ever?" georg requested, "YESSS i was getting bored anyway" maría said playfully, leaning back onto the couch behind her.

the rest of them agreed and now all sat in a circle, "okay so we're gonna go in a circle and if u don't wanna admit it or tell the truth u take a shot" georg explained, as they all nodded and began the game.