chapter eight

they all woke up with a groan apart from tom who was still fast asleep, which maría being the most dramatic knowing she now has to deal with her brothers scolding and begging him to stay quiet.

"fuck sake my head" bill muttered before getting up and walking over to marías bedside where he left his phone, thankfully the other two had their eyes closed and were half awake because the bedsheets had now rolled off both tom and maría displaying their sleeping position they were in originally.

"oh my god" bill giggled, "marrrrríaaaaa wakey wakeyyyyy" bill poked at marías face, "mmm bill give me a minute" maría groaned, wiping her eye until she felt that familiar weight on her body, as she looked down she seen a sleeping tom who not only had one hand comfortably on her ass but had his head in the crook of her neck.

"OH MY GOD." marías eyes widened and whisper-yelled to bill who was holding in his giggle, "and these are the people who hate each other?" georg muttered, now sitting up, "WHAT THE FUCK" maría now whisper-yelled to him, just as gustav got up she decided that was enough scolding so she put a pillow in toms arms to replace her body making them all let out a quiet laugh.

just as maría walked into her bathroom, brushing her teeth and doing her normal skincare routine, everything came back to her, she dropped her toothbrush in shock, "oh my fucking god" she said quietly, but not quiet enough as bill was now staring at her.

"what's wrong babes" he said coming beside her picking up her now fallen toothbrush, "oh my fucking god bill" she repeated, "what? gal tell me" bill rolled his eyes, maría cleaned her toothbrush and finished brushing her teeth, wiping her toothpaste infested mouth, "please don't tell anyone this is a big huge secret" she explained, "maría u know me! i never spill, now tell me" bill promised, "okay so see when everyone was sleeping last night, me and tom were somewhat spooning i guess, and i might've sucked him off-" "WHAAAT?!?!?!?" bill yelled, maría quickly covered his mouth.

"bill fucking be quiet" she scolded him, as he nodded his head violently, "maría oh my fucking god, i thought u wanted to keep ur distance" bill giggled quietly, "I DID! but listen i was drunk and he was the one who got 'excited'," maría rolled her eyes, which bill again giggled, covering his mouth, until gustav then walked in, now the one giggling, "ugh what now?" maría sighed.

"ur 'best friends' still sleeping wanna pull a prank?" he kept laughing, "okay fine but what's the prank?" maría asked, "you'll just have to wait and see" gustav smirked, whispering to bill the prank who just nodded profusely, which bill then explained it to maría, who smiled ear to ear.

"okay gustav and georg u guys go downstairs and me and bill will go into the spare room" maría explained, "ok text us when ur gonna start" georg said, devilishly grinning, bill just stuck up his middle finger and georg returned it before walking downstairs with gustav.

"okay maría are u ready" bill said holding in his laugh for dear life, maría quickly text gustav and georg on her flip phone, "yessss" maría said, now also holding in her laugh.

"3..2..1!" bill whispered, "UGH AUGHH BILLLL- KEEP GOING AGH-" maría moaned dramatically, "MMMF FUCKKKK MARÍA" bill moaned back 10x louder and more dramatic, as if they were in some johnny sins porno that the women are literally SCREAMING.

"BILLLLL OH MY GODDD-" maría basically screamed as they were now jumping on the bed so it hit the wall, to add more realism, until the door slammed open, which bill and maría erupted into laughter, georg and gustav included who were standing behind tom, trying to 'distract him'.

"WHAT THE FUCK???" tom shouted, he immediately got the impression they genuinely fucked due to marías messy hair from jumping on the bed, and bills crumpled clothes due to him sleeping in them, tom was unsurprisingly angry, "maría u really fucked my brother? u really stooped that low to hurt my feelings?" he questioned, genuinely hurt, "what? no? it was a prank oh my god tom get over urself" maría joked pushing tom back.