chapter eleven

the week of school flies by and maría and tom have been frequently hanging out more during classes and even afterwards.

bill was pretty happy for them but at the same time was nervous incase something happened as it was going a little too well but just decided to shrug off the feeling and enjoy the moment.

***

keira called maría outve the blue taking her by surprise but she picked up anyway, putting her on speaker as she was doing her makeup, "hey bitch what's up?" maría asked, "wanna go clubbing im soooo boreddd and it's a friday too also so u can get urself a boyfriend instead of this little thing u have going on" keira giggled, "yas of course babes i'm literally putting on makeup rn, also shut uppp oh my god he's just my friend" maría giggled back, "sureeeee anyway let's have a gals night i'll pick u up in half an hour okay gal?" keira said, "yeah sweetie tell me when ur here buh byeeee" maría finished before ending the call.

half an hour passes and maría has on one of her best outfits just to show off to the girls only, consisting of a white low cut top which is strappy in a sexy way, a mini skirt the size of a belt and pretend the boots are black instead of denim lol, finishing off the look with big hoops, (yk the bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe) and tinted sunnies and her new prada bag she begged her mum for.

reference^^

the makeup look she decided to go for was a rich blue eyeshadow look to match the skirt and the sunnies, her hairstyle being a wet, messy look as it matched the aesthetic she was going for perfectly.

reference^^

keira began beeping the horn outside marías house as she got ready to get up ad leave until she heard a voice behind her, "and where do u think ur going looking like that" none other than marías dad said as she was unlocking the door to go meet keira, "i'm going out" she spat, "like that? u look like ur trying to be easy" he spat back, "dad don't fucking start i'm going" she rolled her eyes and just before her dad could say anymore the door was already closed and locked.

"BITCHHH U LOOK SO HAWT" keira shouted from the car window, maría just giggled and gave her a spin showing off her peaking ass from her skirt, "u little slut i love u" keira giggled making maría laugh as she walked round to go into the car as they made their way to the club singing to the radio as "just a girl" by no doubt came on.

"IM JUST A GIRLLL" maría screamed, "IM JUST A GIRL IN THE WORRRLDDD" keira screamed back, as they pulled up next to the club getting out giggling and nudging each other sneaking past the bouncer entering the club.

maría and keira made their way to the bar and ordered 2 sex on the beaches and sat and gossiped until keira's favourite boy caught her eye, "OH MY GOD GUSTAV!!!" she screeched running over to her beloved boyfriend giving him a fat kiss on the lips making maría fake gag as she continued to sip at her drink.

"so where's the rest of u?" maría asked, "well georgs here but a girl caught his eye and bills coming in soon but i dunno about tom only bills seen him today" gustav responded, now sitting beside keira at the bar with his arm round her waist, "ohh okay thats fine, i'm going to dance we can catch up later girl" maría said before making her way to the dance floor as a song she really likes came on, being "right round" by flo rida ft ke$ha.

just as she was dancing she noticed someone who was staring at her in a sexual manner, looking her up and dow and biting his lip, which she decided to take to her advantage, so she made her way over and they both began to dance together forming more of a grinding motion on each other, as she turned around to face him, and look him in his eyes to get a good look at his facial features, 'he's alright' maría thought.