chapter ten

it's been almost a month since her and toms little interaction and sorting things out between each other, but tom had noticed maría becoming farther and farther from his reach, causing him to become gradually more uneasy.

her and the boys decided to go to gustavs house as he wanted to introduce them to someone.

"hey gustiiiieeee" maría said, dragging on her words hugging gustav, the rest said hi and hugged gustav before they were met with someone, rather, a girl standing near the entrance to his living room, with a smile plastered on her face.

"oh my god hey! ur that girl gustav was talking to!!" bill screeched, "aw i didn't know he spoke about me" the girl giggled.

"sorry what's ur name again?" georg politely asked, "i'm keira, i've been desperate to meet u guys!" she preached, "aww ur too sweet gal" maría giggled, now going to hug keira, "ur so pretty as well" bill said smiling, making keira smile in return, "oh my god guys im flustered" she chuckled.

"okay okay leave her alone, let's go sit down and chat" gustav said, rolling his eyes dramatically making only tom laugh while the rest walked by, surprisingly tom just said a simple hi and didn't hug her like the rest had done, which didn't confuse anyone as he was usually like that around new people, "okay..." keira mumbled thinking she did something wrong.

gustav, keira, georg and tom all sat on a couch whereas maría and bill sat on the floor as there was no more spaces on either couch.

"georg u need to get urself someone like keira" maría said giggling, "sort out ur love life before u come for mine" georg joked back, maría was a bit confused as she didn't want to imagine he's talking about tom so she simply just laughed and shrugged it off, while rolling her eyes in an exaggerated manner, which tom noticed and leaned back on the couch doing his usual manspread.

***

it's been 2ish hours since they've been over which they've all exchanged numbers with keira and they're all getting on extremely well with her, they all seem to really like the girl and she's got the same humour making it easier to converse.

keira and maría had been throwing back and forth jokes making them both laugh hysterically and become pretty close in a fast amount of time.

keira had went back to conversing with the boys meanwhile tom chimed in every now and again to make it clear he didn't have a problem with her but he honestly wasn't focused on the new girl that was now added to the group but more focused on the one who was nudging and joking with his twin brother.

bill could feel the familiar glare of his twin at the side of his face, which in return bill rolled his eyes at him and continued the conversation him and maría were having.

"oh my god! that's so weird like why does she always go back to her ex then flaunt of the hickeys he leaves behind!" maría exclaimed, "right?! like he leaves those hickeys in the exact same area with every girl he's with when he's not using her!" bill returned, which tom found an interest in their conversation as it was about hickeys and what not, he leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees still keeping the same manspreading position.

"tom stop eavesdropping" bill spat, sticking out his tongue, "shut up ur conversation spiked my interest" tom spat back, maría just quietly smiled and kept her focus on bill and the carpet they were sat on, "anyway so like yeah what the fuck she's such a slag though, like did u hear she slept with 5 guys when she was with her most recent boyfriend" bill giggled, "no fucking way! no wonder her and her ex get on so well they both can't keep their clothes on around anyone!" maría giggled back, causing them to both erupt into laughter.

tom still sat forward, his eyes captured on maría, her smile, why couldn't he make her smile like that? in that moment he made a promise to himself, 'im making her smile like that one day'.