chapter three

a week passes since tom and marías interaction, but went back to their old ways, bickering at any given moment until told to shut up.

it's now a friday which is their best day but the worst clases, maría sadly sitting close to tom in every subject.

as she got up she was kinda rushing as her alarm decided to not go off and grabbed the outfit she set out the night before (thankfully), this consisted of low waisted cargos, a black graphic vest, with a bunch of jewellery and hair clips to finish off the look as she grabbed her headphones to begin her sad walk to school, she didn't bother to put on makeup as she didn't have enough time but luckily her skin wasn't being a bitch and was pretty much clear.

reference ^

reference ^

it was now half way through the day as maría made her way to history she was greeted by a random girl sitting on her seat, flirting with tom, "excuse me? this is my seat" maría asked politely, which the girl ignored, "i'm talking to u" maría continued, the girl still keeping up that ignoring attitude, twirling her hair speaking to tom.

maría then bent down to the girls ear and shouted "HELLO GET UR FUCKING ASS OUTVE MY SEAAAATTT", the girl flinched and held her ear, "fucking hell could u be any louder?!" she said, "would u consider a hearing aid?" maría answered, the girl just scoffed and walked back to her seat, as the teacher had now entered.

maría hates history with a passion, she just didn't understand why we had to look back in time when we can just forget about it and move on like normal people.

she was copying stuff down about the role of the suffragettes until she felt a ball of paper being thrown at her back, she ignored it as she knew who was doing it, then he did it again, and again, and again, until maría seen the teacher was distracted and turned around, "what the fuck do u want" she whisper-yelled, "who's got ur panties in a twist" tom replied swinging on his chair, "i hope u fall back, shitbag" maría said before turning back around.

"okay class, i'll be giving u homework today! it's not a lot but it'll keep u occupied throughout the week" the history teacher exclaimed causing the whole class to let out a dramatic sigh.

the bell had rung and they all walked out picking up their homework, tom was walking beside maría which was weird as he usually walked with some girl he took an interest in but shrugged it off, "oh..leo text me asking if he wants to meet up" maría said looking at her phone, tom immediately spiked interest and looked at maría, "him? are u gonna go?" tom asked, "probs, i'll leave after lunch next" she replied before someone jumped on her back.

"HIIII MARÍÍÍÍAAAAAA" bill shouted, "hiiii billll" replied maría, "oh my gosh did i just see tom and maría have an actual conversation without any bickering?!" georg said making an over exaggerated shocked expression.

"i know right!" bill added on, "surprised they haven't killed each other yet," gustav continued, "OKAY that's enough" tom said, "we're allowed to talk normally sometimes u know" maría chimed in.