chapter nineteen

after 5 mental and physical health damaging weeks of school, the boys got a call from their label that they were recently signed to, "hey!" bill excitedly spoke into his flip phone still not used to the whole being signed to a label thing, "OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU!!" bill then yelled, before quickly ending the call and running up to the rest of them.

"GUYS YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT" bill screeched, "mhm?" maría tiredly replied, her head on toms shoulder, "WE JUST GOT OUR FIRST CONCERT!!!" bill once again yelled, making them all jump up and hug him, keira and maría included, "i'm so happy for u babes" keira smiled, "yeah me too u guys really deserve it" maría added on.

"thank you guys" bill said to maría and keira, the rest of them still too excited and jumping about, people give them weird stares as they're eating lunch.

***

it's now the day of the concert and bill has never stressed so much in his life, he even had to call over both maría and keira to help him choose his outfit, "oh my god bill it's the same as a gig! it's just more people, don't worry so much about ur outfit" maría shrugged, "i know!! but all of these outfits suck!!" he complained, "ur so dramatic no they don't, why don't u wear this?" keira picked out, "no ugh! it's too plain" bill complained, "ur so stubborn, why not this?" maría suggested, "yeah that's really nice!" keira added on, "oh my god! i love it!! thank you girls i'll go change and show u" bill smiled, grabbing the outfit and running off to go change.

reference^^

"ur so hot oh my god" maría giggled, pretending to faint, "oh shut up" bill laughed, nudging her, "who's so hot?" tom asked, suddenly walking into bills room, "tom fuck off" bill spat, "what's with the attitude" tom spat back, "i think an arguments gonna break out" keira whispered to maría, "yeah let's sit back and watch, they're always so entertaining" maría giggled.

"well maybe if u decided to knock for once i wouldn't have an attitude!" bill argued, "i just wanted to know who my girlfriend was saying 'ur so hot oh my god' to!" tom argued, "it was me!! why, u jealous??" bill smirked, tom had enough and grabbed bill as they started to fight each other, meanwhile maría and keira were sitting on bills bed holding in their laugh for dear life.

tom now had bill in a headlock, pulling at his hair to annoy bill more, "okay that's enough" maría said rolling her eyes, "oh hi maría" tom said letting go of bill and before bill could run on tom, keira grabbed him, "u need to do ur hair and makeup remember" keira said, now the one rolling her eyes, "ugh fine" bill replied as he sat down at his vanity and began doing his hair and makeup.

"i'll see u front row yeah?" tom asked, "of course tommy" maría smiled, pinching his cheek, "UGH IM JEALOUS WHERES GUSTAV" keira shouted, watching the two in front of her, making them both laugh as tom kissed her cheek and left to get ready himself.

"well i think it's time we leave and get ready for later" maría suggested, "yeah!! let's get ready at mine" keira smiled, "okay but we need to stop at mine so i can get my clothes" maría replied, "okay that's fine, bye bill love you" keira said, kissing bills cheek, "bye billyyy love yewww" maría dragged on, now the one kissing bills cheek, "byeee wow im one with the ladies" bill replied making them both laugh as they left to get ready for 'tokio hotels' first concert!