chapter seventeen

it was now saturday and keira and maría were giggling setting out all the snacks and drinks, but most importantly the makeup.

"i wanna see gustav in full glam" keira giggled, "oh my god imagine what tom looks like in a deep black eye look" maría laughed, both girls sat laughing at the thought of each of the boys individually with crazy makeup except bill; he looks good either way.

***

it's been 2 hours and the girls have finally set everything up, pink blankets, pillows and makeup have been all set up waiting for the boys who will be arriving shortly.

the door suddenly rung and just before maría could answer her brother santiago answered, "santi it's my friends watch" she quickly said, "nah it's fine i'll get it" he responded, "no santi-" maría said before she was cut off by bill subconsciously running into santiago for a hug not realising it's not even maría.

maría cleared her throat as bill opened his eyes to see a startled santiago, "oh my god sorry!" bill immediately apologised pulling away from santiago, embarrassed "okay im just gonna go upstairs..you guys do your thing....i guess" santiago said, walking up the stairs, georg and gustav burst out laughing as the rest stayed in an awkward silence and walked upstairs to marías bedroom.

"well that was fucking awkwa-" gustav was cut off by keira wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss, "hi to you too keira" gustav laughed, pulling away from the unexpected kiss.

"wow it's just me and you bill, just me and you" georg said, patting bills back, "yep, just me and you georg" bill responded, now patting georgs back, as they sarcastically shook their head at the couples in front of them acting all lovey-dovey.

"OKAY OKAY ENOUGH" bill shouted, crossing his arms now feeling jealous, "aww is someone jelly?" maría giggled poking at bills face, "uhhh no!" he argued, "don't worry you're cute too" maría winked, making bill giggle as they all found somewhere to sit.

"okay so what we were thinking was MAKEUP!!!" maría said, maría and keira saying 'makeup' in unison.

"fuck no-" tom tried saying until maría cut him off, "if u say no, you can't stay over at my house ever again" she rolled her eyes, tom thought about it before answering, "you're really considering this?" maría said, dumbfounded, "fine! i'll do it" tom sighed, "YAYYY" she shouted, pulling tom in for a hug, "okay the rest of
you don't have a choice sit down so we can start, georg and gustav you're first" keira smiled.

***

georg was now sitting with a full face of makeup maría did on him, with a dark purple smokey eye look with a long wing and a vibrant silver highlight on the strong points on his face like his cheekbones and his nose, enhancing his (perfect) features.

as for gustav, keira did a full glam look, full of highlights, pink shadows and glitter, making tom erupt into laughter, "YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL" he screamed from laughing so much, "that was the point idiot" keira rolled her eyes, silencing tom, "were you silent of silenced" maría mumbled to herself which only georg picked up letting out a small giggle but was cut off by maría gently slapping his face so she wouldn't mess up the lip liner.

"OKAY DONE!!!!" keira and maría yelled, now looking at the two baddies they turned gustav and georg into, "ouhh baddie whooo" maría giggled, pushing them to look in the mirror, "i actually look better than i thought i would" georg laughed, gustav agreeing, "same you guys did good, how long do we have to keep this on for?" gustav asked, "i'll give you my makeup cleansers and skincare so you guys don't break out, BUT only after a few pictures" maría smiled.

cut to her and keira now snapping about 20million pictures before maría gave them what they need while they did what maría instructed in her bathroom.