chapter thirty

again it's been a week since the whole jess and tom situation, which everyone's funnily moved on from very quickly, and thankfully the paparazzi hasn't found out yet, but even tom has moved on in such a short span of time!, however toms been thinking to himself, he has came to the conclusion he still has small, lingering feelings for maría, but from her attitude and keeping her distance toms been nervous.

maría on the other hand, feels like they're friends again, nothing else.

for now.

bill had a photoshoot today for their new album humanoid, (ik it came out in 2009 and they weren't 21 it's pretend🙄) and asked maría to come along as he didn't want to go alone.

"maríaaa maríaaaaa" bill sang, running over to maría to give her a hug as her heels clacked down the photoshoot hall, "hey billyyy" she smiled, hugging him back as she sat down on a seat, watching bill pose for the camera, "ouhhh bill strut ur stuff queen" maría joked, making bill laugh as the photographer was taking more photos, y'know, because of his smile.

after the photoshoot bill had to head home as tom was messing up the kitchen trying to make lunch and he knew he wouldn't survive more than 10mins so maría hugged and said her farewells to bill as she rung up keira to have a gossip sesh.

"HEY BITCHHH cmon out with me! i'm missing yewwww!!" maría giggled, "okay!! give me a minute u little slut" keira joked as maría laughed and began to walk to keira's apartment complex.

***

maría and keira had now went to about 15 designer shops and have used their success to the fullest, buying all the new season wear they've seen on runway models, especially the outfits maría wore herself while on the runway, as they strolled outve dior to go home, the paparazzi swarmed them.

reference^^

"ughh fuck off" maría mumbled, as they began to ask them questions, "HI KEIRA HOWS GUSTAV DOING??" one shouted as keira managed to put a thumbs up as they kept trying to get by, "MARÍA! MARÍA! ARE U AND TOM TOGETHER AGAIN?? WHAT HAPPENED ON THE BALCONY???" another yelled, "the balcony?" maría wondered, until she felt her stomach drop, 'fuck they seen us talking on the balcony? now i'll be seen as a homewrecker' she thought, until keira took her outve her thoughts, somehow grabbed her arm through all the bags she was carrying and managed to flee the scene.

"ugh, hate them" keira scoffed, "right like we have a private life too y'know" maría scoffed back, until the conversation immediately changed.

"u know britney lives down the road from us?" keira went on, "really? hot" maría responded, "right like so hot, i seen her go on a grocery shop but sadly paparazzi swarmed her, worse than they did to us! it was insane! she really is an icon" keira replied, "ugh she's such a sexy bitch i wish i was her" maría complained, "girl..ur a runway model get ur act together" keira joked as maría nudged her.