chapter five

maría woke up, immediately holding her forehead as the effects of the night before had now came to bite her in the ass, "joder.." maría mumbled before sitting up, biting her bottom lip in pain, but she felt some weight on her waist, as she looked down she seen tom, who had his arms wrapped around her waist and his head laying on her chest.

"TOM." she yelled, making him jump up, "WHAT" he yelled back, until he realised what he was doing, "oh...sorry" he mumbled taking his arms off and turning to the other side to try fall back asleep.

maría let out a small giggle as she turned to check the time, "fuck sake it's 7am" she murmured to herself until she seen her dad had called her almost 20 times.

"SCHEISSE!!!" maría yelled once again which just made tom groan as he was now the one holding his forehead, "shut up.." he muttered.

"i need to go right now" maría said before quickly grabbing her clothes she wore the day before and running into bills room to find something reasonable to wear rather than showing up at the house in sweaty party clothes.

"hallo bill...bill, beeell, beeeeeell...BITCH WAKE UP" maría shouted shaking bill, "ughhhhh what isss ittt" he said dragging on his words, "bill im fucked" she said sitting on his bed, bill shot up instantly waking up.

"what do u mean? also why are u just in a bra and pants" he asked now intrigued, "babe that's not important right now, my dad...he called me about 20 times", "ur so fucked, wait here grab something from my wardrobe and i'll get ready and drop u off" bill instructed, "okay but i'm scared" maría said now looking for something to wear until a sleepy tom walks in.

tom sees maría in her bra and pants as his eyes widen, staring at her tits then making his way down to her ass, which she was wearing a lacy thong thankfully covering her pussy.

"oh hi tom" bill muttered, now changing outve his pj tom putting something on.

"hey.." tom said still staring at maría, "fucking hell it's as if i'm an alien!" maría said facing tom, "we come in peace" tom said back putting up the hand signals, bill burst out laughing while maría pushed him slightly and went back to looking for something to wear.

maría had finally found something that would be somewhat convincing she wasn't out clubbing the whole night.

reference^^

reference^^

"it's perf babes, just keep up the act of staying over at mine" bill said smiling, maría half heartedly smiled back, knowing deep down her dads either gonna move on or freak out on her.

"good luck" tom sarcastically said patting her back, or well more like slapping her back, "cállate, you've got the touch of an elephant" maría said back making bill laugh and tom roll his eyes, smiling, as both bill and maría made their way into his car.

once they arrived at marías she did the walk of shame to her front door as she waved at bill who was giggling, until she was grabbed into her house by none other than her dad, mateo.