chapter twenty-eight

it's been a week since the VMA's and marías been somewhat avoiding tokio hotel due to her realisation and embarrassment at taking so long to realise who they are, and maría as per usual, isn't left alone by paparazzi, but she decided to be brave and do some errands without any body guards.

as she was entering the food shop, paparazzi started shouting their usual vulgar opinions and rumours at her.

"DIDNT U SLEEP WITH BOTH TOM AND BILL?" one shouted, "POOR TOM WAS LEFT BEHIND WHILE U GOT FAMOUS" another shouted, maría knew she was instructed to never reply to paparazzi unless it was relevant, but she couldn't handle being shouted such bullshit.

as she stormed her way over she gave them a mouthful, "are u guys that fucking dumb to make up ur own stories? me and toms past relationship is private, and will always be private, hes happily together with his girlfriend and i'm happy being single, i've never slept with bill but only looked at him as a brother, how fucking dare u make me out to be some sort of whore who sleeps with everyone!" she ranted, before walking away into the food store.

reference^^

"jeez" tom blurted out, "hm?" bill shouted from his room, "marías being harassed about us again and she gave them a mouthful" tom replied, "oh- well, why don't we invite her out to a nightclub? like old times no? and u can introduce her to ur girlfriend" bill smirked, "oh shut up, yeah i'll ask her but seriously, my girlfriends been on my case for seeing maría again, cause she's seemingly gonna 'steal me off her'" tom rolled his eyes.

"well, we'll see" bill mumbled before walking away.

maría then got a call from bill as she was leaving the store, "hey what's up?" maría asked, trying to play off what happened earlier, "wanna come to a nightclub with us about 10pm? we'll send a limo to pick u up" bill giggled, "yeah! i'll go thank you" maría responded rather formally, "no need to be so formal, old friend" bill responded, "ahaha, i won't be!" maría awkwardly answered before putting the phone down.

"fuck i need to stop being so awkward, i need them to know i remember them" maría giggled quietly, as she made her way into her apartment complex, smiling at the receptionist until a call came through her phone by a random number.

"hello?" maría asked, "hey it's me tom, bill gave me ur number, we'll get u at 10pm" tom stated, "yeah he told me" maría giggled, "yeah i know, i just wanted to hear ur voice" tom replied, maría could feel his smirk through the phone until she snapped back to reality, "tom u have a girlfriend, go call her to hear her voice" maría rolled her eyes before putting down the phone, "i-" tom said before getting cut off.

"she's not wrong" bill laughed, walking by toms room, "shut up" tom argued, as bill just laughed again, walking to his room.

tom sighed as he sat down on his bed, trying to figure out if he wants to be friends with maría again, or if it'll be a bad idea...i mean bill etc are friends with her again so why not!