chapter twenty-four

smut ahead for any of the girls who don't like it, skip it 💋.

he looked to see who the bottle was pointing at, it was none other than herself.

maría.

maría looked up at tom to see him looking at her as well, instead of it being awkward maría began to crawl seductively towards tom, who just moved slightly forward before their lips met, pecking.

then maría pulled away before tom pecked her lips for a second time, which maría pulled away again until tom put his hand behind marías head, crashing their lips together as they began to make out.

their lips like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly as they began to explore each others mouths, maría now leaning on one of her arms as she put her hand on toms cheek, caressing it as they kiss, forgetting that a whole circle surrounded them, as if they'd all faded away, like they were in their own world, finally connected to each other.

georg eventually had to separate them as it was getting awkward for the rest of them, but for maría and tom, that kiss meant they didn't just want each other, they needed each other.

"that's enough u two ugh gross" georg exaggerated, fake gagging, as marías face began to grow red as she awkwardly chuckled, which tom kept up that 'cocky' persona he has and shrugged it off like it's nothing, knowing fine well he has butterflies flying around in his stomach.

maría looked up to see keira and gustav gobsmacked as keira's face grew gradually more excited as she almost started jumping about, clapping her hands before gustav stopped her and put his arm around her to keep her trapped from exploding from excitement.

keira gave her a wink of approval and that they HAD to talk about it later. (#girltalk)

***

the game had now ended which tom and maría had to peck others lips which instead of maría kissing their lips she kissed their cheek, tom surprisingly doing the same.

maría made her way to the kitchen where bill was at, "so i take it u got off all the lipstick?" maría questioned, "yep! thanks to keira, she's a life saver" bill pretended to pray while kissing his closed hands, making maría laugh, "i heard about u and tom y'know" bill smirked, "oh my god already?! it's been like 40ish minutes!" maría exclaimed, surprised at the rapid speed the rumour passed, the very true rumour, "girl things pass round fast here" bill giggled, as maría rolled her eyes, she then seen georg, making her way over to him.

"i'm going into ur room to grab my bag for my cigs, did u lock ur door?" maría wondered, "yeah i put all of ur guys belongings in there, here's the key" georg smiled, as maría pecked his cheek and ran upstairs to unlock the door.

once she unlocked the door she grabbed her bag hunting for the cigs and a lighter and ran back down, quickly locking the door and heading for the back garden once again.

maría sat on the back door step and listened to the music behind her being 'better off alone' by alice deejay, as she opened her cig pack and took one out.

"fuck i've smoked so much tonight" maría mumbled to herself, sighing, disappointed in herself at her unhealthy addiction, but she shrugged it off quickly as she lit up a cigarette and blew the smoke out, feeling relieved from all her anxieties and stress already.

as she mumbled the lyrics under her breath, taking drags from her now second cigarette, at peace sitting alone, enjoying her own company, she heard someone walk over and sit down beside her, as she looked to her right, it was the boy she kissed at 'spin the bottle'.

"hi tommy" she smiled, still mumbling slightly, keeping in mind alcohol is running freely through both her and toms veins, "hey" he smiled in return, "mind if i have a cig?" he asked, "sure sure" maría responded, as she took out a cig and lit it for him, tom watching her as she lit his cigarette.