chapter twenty-seven

it's been 4 years since maría had left germany with her family, luckily, her fathers job payed off and maría was given the opportunity to become a model, since her extremely lucky opportunity being scouted in a literal shopping centre, her quickly career began, making enough money to move out of her parents home and live in her own big apartment, in the heart of LA.

she has the ideal model body, slim and tall and a strong facial structure, as her career is gaining her more opportunities with more and more designer brands, and gaining more attention for her unique facial features, her biggest catwalk has been for dsquared so far, which her family celebrated by spending the day partying.

maría has never forgotten about the boys names she grew up with before she moved, but as one does, they lost contact, and have moved on with their lives, matured and gained more success.

maría is single at the moment, but she had her fair share of relationships since moving to LA, she became quite popular when she moved school due to where she moved from previously, but she left school earlier than expected to start her career in modelling.

although she doesn't have many friends, she does miss her old friends from germany, but when she needs some company she knows probably hundreds who'd come over in a heartbeat, she has half of LA wrapped around her finger, in this small little flip phone that she bejewelled making it the new 'it' phone.

since maría moved to LA, her appearance changed drastically, almost unrecognisable, she got rid of the fringe, bleached her hair, and began to tan, if u compared her to her 4 years ago u wouldn't think it's the same girl who's followed by the paparazzi everyday.

tonight maría was invited to interview people at MTV VMA's to promote and bring popularity to the award show as a whole.

obviously she had to make a statement and go in one of her prettiest dresses and most expensive she owns, full of swarovski crystals that glistened throughout the room.

as her heels clicked and clacked down the red carpet she approached the first person she seen with the microphone in her hand, "hello! how are u gwen stefani?" maría speedily walked over, smiling bright, "hey i'm good! how are u maría?" gwen responded, "im great, so! how has the event been so far?" maría asked, "it's been really fun actually, i didn't expect it to be so thrilling!" gwen giggled, making maría giggle.

"honestly, i've listened to ur music since u were just leaving 'no doubt', ur one of my big inspirations! how has leaving 'no doubt' allowed u to break into the world of solo artistry, have u been able to explore more genres or less?" maría asked, intrigued, "wow! what a question! i mean, im still close with the guys but i was feeling held back, y'know?" gwen stefani went on, maría nodding, "so i decided if i wanted to expand my career, i'd have to make the sacrifice of leaving my band, and look where it got me!" she exclaimed, maría smiled as she continued the interview as it was filmed.

***

maría had interviewed about 10-15ish celebrities and musicians so far, going from madonna to timbaland she was having the time of her life.

as she looked for one last person to interview, instead of a person she seen a band? and they looked like they were all mysterious and cool looking, giving off some trend setter vibes!

maría approached, who seemed to be the singer, which he had huge spiky hair that stuck upwards with dark makeup, as she walked towards them with her microphone in hand, smiling at them.

"hello! would u mind if i interview u good looking men tonight?" maría jokingly flirted, a hint of her german accent pulling through, "oh? german?" the man quickly said, his prominent german accent showing, "yes! u too?" maría giggled, "yep! sorry, let's introduce ourselves, im bill, he's gustav, he's georg-"
bill stated before the man with braids butt in, "and i'm tom" he smirked, as maría shook each of their hands.