chapter eighteen

smut! so if u don't like it skip💋

"maría i need you right now.." tom mumbled into marías neck as she gets comfortable in bed, while the rest are in the blow up mattresses you get in store.

"tom be quiet" maría shushed tom, before tom began to suck on her neck, "tommyyy not now im tired" she complained, "maría i need you so badly pleaseeee" tom muttered into the crook of her neck, now leaving a slowly flourishing hickey.

maría sat up and looked around her to see georg and bill literally georg with his leg over bills chest and bills arms and legs spread across the mattress like a starfish, with his foot in georgs face, it looked like they were playing twister, then she looked at gustav and keira who were cuddling, gustav being the smaller spoon which maría giggled at before once again checking EVERYONE was asleep.

"okay tom what is it" she rolled her eyes, "maría im so turned on right now, you have no idea" he smirked, "you get turned on at the weirdest times" maría giggled, "nuh uh, the best times" he proudly stated, "ugh whatevs, follow me" she said grabbing toms hand, slowly walking over the game of twister georg and bill had going on before quietly shutting the door behind them, "fuck wait my sister, her friend, my brother and- oh thank god my parents aren't home, but my siblings are!" maría said, worrying, "let's just go downstairs and watch a movie then?" tom suggested.

maría now wide awake agreed, "i think that's probably the best thing you've ever suggested" maría replied, "wow thanks" tom laughed and they made their way into her living room, slumping on the couch beside each other.

***

the movie they put on gets boring as tom turns to maría and once again began sucking on her neck, leaving more and more flourishing hickeys that will be a deep purple colour in a few hours, "tommy stoppp" maría whined, until she felt something hard press against her, "hmm?" she giggled, making tom smirk even more than he was before.

tom began to lean in as maría connected their lips, which a simple kiss then led into a passionate, intimate make out, not just out've lust but a lot of love as well.

maría began to quite literally rip off her clothes, thankfully not wearing a bra bc uh that's uncomfortable especially when sleeping, as her boobs bounced out from her top, toms eyes immediately struck down to her chest area as his mouth was now glued onto her nipple, sucking the skin on her boob leaving, once again, even more hickeys, "fuck- tom" maría slightly moaned, grabbing toms dreads, feeling more aroused than ever.

tom then sat up, took off his top, then helped maría take off her pj shorts she's been trying to rip off herself in a state of hunger and sexual appetite.

maría got bored of tom being too slow and started taking off his pj bottoms which she was now pulling down his boxers to reveal his hard on, that poked through the fabric of his boxers before hand, "do you have a condom?" maría asked, "fuck wait" tom said, quickly shoving on his pj bottoms, not bothering to put on his boxers and ran back to marías room grabbing a condom from his wallet before running back.

"you're like usain bolt" maría giggled, as tom quickly shut the living room door and made his way over to a naked maría, waiting on tom.

tom didn't want to hurt maría so he licked his fingers, covering them in his saliva before placing two fingers into marías entrance, maría throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan, which tom covered her mouth, "we don't wanna wake anyone up now do we?" he mumbled which maría shook her head before he began to finger maría.

he was doing this to her in a sensual, sexual longing way, as if he'd been waiting for this forever, "f-fuck tom" maría moaned quietly, biting down on her lip.