chapter two

it was now a saturday which to maría is her favourite day, "i'll meet with the boys later, i wanna relax for a bit," she mumbled to herself before falling back asleep.

"MARÍA ITS 12PM GET UP!!" santiago shouted from outside marías door, "fucking hell, OKAY OKAY" maría shouted back getting up, "oh, also u have guests" he finished off saying before walking back to his room, "WHAT!" she shouted, she could hear the laughing of 4 teenage boys downstairs from her and her brothers interaction.

"ughhhh i haven't even got ready
yet-" maría said until she was cut off by the boy she least expected to be at her room door, "tom why are u here, go back with the rest of them, i'm gonna get changed" maría explained, "i wouldn't mind that" tom mumbled, "huh?", "what? nothing, uhh i was gonna wake u up, ur lucky ur not smothered in ur pillow" he said before walking off, 'what the fuck, why did i say that, that's maría'

'i hate her, she's a bitch and she gets on my nerves' tom thought, 'what the fuck why is he acting weird' maría questioned to herself as she pushed tom outve her room so she could get changed.

anna put on a pair of low waisted skirt with a bejewelled belt, followed up by a dior top from her mum and her mums old juicy bag, to carry her things that a girl needs of course and finally her new juicy boots.

reference ^^

reference ^^

she did a quick, kinda messy black smokey eye followed by a glossy pink lip.

as she made her way downstairs they were all waiting on her, gustav scoffing down a donut her mum gave them, "mamá!, we're leaving" maría shouted before her mum came over and gave her a kiss on her cheek, "i'll see u later mi amor, have fun, mi bebé" sofia finished.

just before maría and her friends were able to leave her house maría and the rest hear a high pitch voice behind them, "hiiii georgggg" lucia says, twirling her pigtail, dragging on the end of her words, bill began to laugh nudging georg, "hi lucia" georg responded smiling, patting her back before trying to leave.

"lucia fuck off we have to go" maría said shooing her sister away, which she just stuck up the middle finger and ran away giggling.

"i think georg has a little admirer" bill giggled, which georg playfully pushed bill laughing.

maría was getting into her new car which's she was proud to show off to her friends, as she got in she felt a bit of her ass show and mumbled, "whoops" before sitting down, which none of the boys noticed apart from one.

tom.

"fucking hell, could ur skirt be any shorter?" tom complained, "is that a problem??" maría responded, raising an eyebrow, "yeah, i don't wanna see ur ass every second of the day" tom replied, "why were u looking creep" maría spat back, now putting on her seatbelt, this made tom go quiet which was unusual but maría just shrugged it off.