rainy day-josh

We were hanging out on the couch, Josh scrolling through his phone and I was reading a book. The faint background noise of the videos was soothing compared to the thunderstorm going on outside. I got bored of the book, closed it, and stretch my legs to the side of Josh's torso. He giggled, and i felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"What?!" I laughed.

"Your socks are tickl-y." He said and clicked off his phone to look at me.

I glared into his dark eyes, slowly, I took my foot out from beside his side and wiggled my fuzzy-sock-covered toes in front of his nose. He laughed and squirmed away from my feet, rubbing his nose in relief.

"Oh now you are going to get it!" Josh said. I screeched when he got his feet closer to my face, not letting him get to my nose, but I laughed uncontrollably.  When the scratchy cotton felt over the tip of my nose, I laughed before I sneezed. josh was on the other side of the couch laughing until he can't breathe, but it's was war now!

He got on his hands and leaned over to me, our faces inches apart. Staring each other in the eye again. He smiled down at me, and closed the gap, pressing his soft lips to mine with a sense of desperation. When we separated, he sighed, "I love you." 

I kissed his forehead softly as I said, "I love you more."

A/n-sorry this was short and not so sweet, I do love imagining this tho. promise to do better, dm request pls!