fight-josh

My voice hurt from all the yelling and fighting that had been going on for hours.

How could a single comment turn into this

"Y/n." Josh said in a low tone followed by a sigh.

I turned towards his end of the coach and glared him in the eyes. "Yes."

"Why are we even fighting right now?" He asked and chuckled.

"Why are we fighting josh? Why?" I tried my best to keep my volume low but I was getting worked up. It's been three hours we've been on and off fighting. Broken glass in every room, trying to storm away and being followed by a ballistic hobbit man, and sitting at different ends of the couch.

"Josh we are fighting because I made a joke about you never being home and you attacked me for 'not respecting and understanding your career.' You had it escalate by bringing in the fact that my job doesn't allow me to be home as much either. We both just got defensive. I just want to know one thing, Josh, when will you realize my main priority in life is making sure you are happy and following your dream and your passion?"

I saw a tear fall from Josh's cheek as he glanced up at me. "I'm so sorry y/n. All you ever are is good to me and I just fucked it up didn't I."

"Well, you can fix it." I hinted in a happier tone. "C'mere , gimme a kiss and let me tell you that I'm sorry. Because I also went bananas on you."

And after a couple minutes of intense make-out, everything was better.

Hehehe...sorry it's short. Peace.