"we're goin golfin' "-daniel

Yall Pinterest is a scary ass place-some one like shitty-ly photoshopped the guys in a car and Danny said, ' "we're going golfin"

AND WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS FLABBERGASTED.

Also can we talk about that pls 💜Anywayyyy  to the story!

Anywayyyy  to the story!

Gulf is an okay sport in my opinion. However working at a course's restaurant isn't. All you get is snobby old men that like to call you sweetheart and other things that you don't normally say at the dinner table.

Today was particularly good though. A young guy with long, curly hair (which I was tremendously jealous of) came all dressed up. Usually I would look past him as most of them are pretentious and rich ass holes-he seemed different.

When he stopped at the bar for a drink after he played, I went on a break and sat at the stool next to him.

A few moments of ignoring him, I 'accidentally' dropped my phone on the floor.

Oh what I'm willing to do for love.

His pretty head snapped up from the tv and down to where my phone fell. He reached down and picked it up for me, before placing it gently in my hand.

Once I got a glimpse of all his features, my heart fluttered. I smiled brightly at him, "thank you so much! I can be so clumsy sometimes."

"It's nothing really." He said softly, "I'm danny."

I took the hand he stuck out and shook it, "y/n"

"Are you playing today?" Danny asked.

"Oh no, I work at this restaurant actually." His eyes widened in turn. I rushed to assure him, "it's not because I can't get a job! It's just because I'm saving for college."

"I wasnt judging you." He responded calmly. "I would've never thought someone so beautiful would be working here instead of on a runway."

I rolled my eyes. "Well now you sound like all the guys I serve here."

"Funny." He laughed with me.

We talked a while more after that-just getting to know things about eachother. But, my boss yelled at me to get back to work and stop flirting with boys.

Before I walked away, I heard Danny call. "Y/n! Can I meet you here again tomorrow?!"

I blushed and smiled. "Of course!"

"Same time?"

"By the second!" I joked.

He smiled and waved goodbye. I felt giddy after my interaction today and could only wait for tomorrow.

*****

Danny would be here in a few minutes, so I told the chef I was taking a break and went to sit at the bar stool from yesterday. I had thought of conversation topics, and flirty jokes the entire time I waited and was very excited. I anxiously tapped my heel against the stools leg. With a quick glance to the main door I saw Danny entering.

Today he was wearing a Paul McCartney t shirt and a pair of black jeans instead of the gulf wear from yesterday.

When we made eye contact his face turned up and he ran over to the bar.

"Heyyyy!" He said, sliding into the seat.

"Hi." I laughed.

Y'all know where it's goin from here.

"I think I'm going to head home for the night." I said after I noticed how late it had gotten.

"Me too. I'm surprised your boss didn't yell at you for sitting there for..." he checked the time as well "3 hours."

I shrugged and pulled my hoodie on. "Oh well. It was really nice talking today though."

"I agree. I'll walk you to your car?"

"Sure, thanks." We walked to the door in silence. Outside the restaurant was windy, and you could feel small raindrops every so often.

Danny turned and look at me surprised, "let's hurry!"

He grabbed my hand and broke into a sprint all the way into the parking lot until I lead him to my car instead.

Once there, we were heavy breathing, laughing messes. With a sigh I leaned against the car door and watched the wind blow Danny's hair.

"Thanks again, I'll text you." He said and leaned down to give me a small kiss. Then he turned and walked off.

Giving me one last smile.