staring-sam

These are starting to become so unoriginal and short

I scrolled to the next video on my phone. And then the next and then the next. Eventually I just got so bored I shut my phone off and looked up at Sam. I was surprised when I saw he was already looking at me.

He stared for a good while too, I giggled and said, "take a picture it'll last longer."

It was a dork line but it worked. He rolled his eyes and laid his head on my lap, still looking at my eyes. "I don't know what it is but I just look at you and my brain turns to goo. I have no more coherent thoughts!"

My cheeks got warm and I smiled. It was his strange way of being sweet and I loved it.

"You know sometimes that happens to me too. The whole 'incoherent thoughts' thing." Sam wiggled his eyebrows in response.

"Oh yeah is it when you look at me?"

I smirked and pretended to think. "Nope."

"Then when?!" He yelled.

"When I do this," I bent into his face and looked at his eyes as well. He put his hands on the back of my neck and pulled me down to kiss him.

Sam's hands stayed there the entire kiss and when we broke apart he lowered them slowly and back into his lap. "Why thank you."

We laughed. I ran my hand through his greasy hair and rustled it a little.

"You're welcome."

Help!  I need request. Help! Not just more boring crap. Anywayyy Tysm to all of you reading. It means so much to me! I'll try to update more but yk how life can be sometimes. See ya!