bustop-josh

Sorry it's been a century. School started lmao. Here's a little sm for you all.

The bus stop was the last place I wanted to be especially in this crazy wind. My hair was perfectly done before and now I look like Franken-bride.

Now I'm not at the bus stop to catch a bus, I'm there to hide out so I don't get absolutely trampled by what is clearly is a rain storm.

why didn't I bring that damn umbrella?

through the heavy rain I saw a body slide under the stop's roof. his hair was soaked and flat on his forehead, along with his clothes that was practically glued against the rest of his body. we awkwardly looked at each other sometimes and I gave a small smile.

for a couple more minutes i looked outside at the sideways rain, not long before the guy's voice broke through rain.

"What brings you in here?"

"Oh, I was asked on a date but I don't think I'll be able to make it anymore." I chuckled, "How about you?"

"I was going to meet with my brothers but I don't think I'll make it either." He shrugged and offered his hand. "im josh."

I took it in my hand and shook it slowly, "Y/n. sorry about your brothers."

"It's okay I didn't wanna go anyway." We both laughed.

"Well Josh, if you don't mind me asking, what were you guys going to meet about anyway?"

The dry and awkward conversation turned into interesting ones about anything well into after the rain stoped.

"Hey, you might've missed that date but we can always make up for it."

"okay, yeah. I'll buy drinks." I offered him.

Josh touched up his hair, "yeah but im buying dinner."

"Oooohhh okay!" I exclaimed, he winked at me and we walked out of the bus stop and to the bar.