banana pancakes-jake

Found this song in another fanfic and now I have not stoped listening to it...so I'm gonna share it with you! (banana pancakes-jack Johnson) it's makes a little more sense if you listen.

I blinked my eyes open, expecting to be alerted by the bright sunlight, but it was instead dark. With a glance at the clock I realized it was 4:30. Great the asscrack of dawn on a Tuesday morning.

The sound of rain outside was helpful as I wanted to go back to sleep so I snuggled into jake's arms and closed my eyes. But I had no luck falling back asleep. With all my shifting jake had woken up too and he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked in a really hot, groggy voice.

"No idea. I'm sorry I woke you up." He let out a long breath and stretched his arms up in the air.

"Youre fine babe, let's go make something to eat, I'm oddly hungry." I laughed in response as we heaved ourselves out of bed and into our kitchen. Jake went to open the pantry door and look around for food. "What are we feeling? Exotic cereal or pancakes?"

"Pancakes most definitely." I said without hesitation. He laughed to himself and set the mix on the counter.

For the next 10 minutes we fought over ingredients and somehow managed to get water all over our clothes.

"I'll make some coffee." He said and walked to the coffee machine. I started the stove and put the finished mix in the pan. Focused on having it cooked to perfection.

While I was so focused, jake came up from behind, set my cup of coffee down and wrapped his arms around me again. "Hellooo"

He laughed and kissed down my neck. "Hi" he mumbled.

"You're awfully romantic today." I said, breaking away and flipping a pancake.

"No I'm not! I just love you." He sang and spun me around for a kiss.

"Do you wanna eat or make a freaking baby, love?" I joked.

"Could use the practice." He shrugged and walked away. I punched him in the arm and put the pancakes on a plate.

"Can we eat in bed?"Jake asked and pouted.

"I don't see why not." We walked over to our bed, setting the plates down and going to draw the curtains.

Once we were both back in bed I snuggled close to his side and he rubbed mine. After a few minutes of eating and cuddling he sighed "we don't have any plans today right?"

"Nope, we can do this alllllll day."

Sorry but i love this dry ass shit. See you tonight!