period-danny

Trying this in a different style-hope you like it! :)

You woke up to the strong smell of blood and something wet between your thighs.

Not again. You thought and started to fuss with the dirty sheets. Danny tightened his grip around you as you squirmed.

"Babe, I need to get out okay?" Danny groaned and you moved his arm ground around your waist to change and attempt to clean the dirty bed. By this time Danny was awake and getting out of the bed as well.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked when he noticed the pretty big stain.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to throw this in the laundry." You sighed and swiped your forehead.

"No, I got the bed you go take a shower and relax. I'll make some breakfast down stairs and meet you down there." He said in a stern and soft voice.

With a glance at the clock that said 7:50 you agreed and went into the bathroom to take a shower with a shower steamer and your favorite playlist playing.

After you got dressed you heard a knock in the door. "Yeah?"

"Breakfast is ready when you are sweetheart."

You opened the door to Danny's sweet face, you grabbed his face and brought it close to yourself to give him a slow kiss as a thank you for how much he's been caring. "You're amazing."

"You're amazing-er"

You laughed and wrapped him in a hug before going downstairs to the very pretty pancakes Danny had set up by the couch. He took a seat first, draped the blacker over his legs and grabbed the remote. "What d'ya wanna watch?"

"Can we watch Grease?" You wiggled your eyebrows and Danny's face lit up.

"Yes! Of course we can!"

So you watched the movie and had so much fun singing along the entire time. Towards the end you were idled up against Danny's side and your eyes were getting heavy. "It's okay to sleep y/n. I don't mind. Just tell me if you need anything."

You smiled into his side and got yourself comfortable before drifting off.