song-sam

I hated when sam sat at the piano for hours trying to come up with a song. I only hated it because when he doesn't have inspiration, he gets so upset with him self and takes it out on someone else.

Without thinking it through, I walked over to Sam's spot by the piano and leaned against it softly. Accidentally hitting a few notes in the process.

"Babbeeeee would you go over there with me pleassse?" I asked in a whiny voice.

His eyes widened, "wait do that again."

"Do what again?" I asked, confused as ever.

"Lean on the piano-in the Sam position you were in." I listened and slowly pressed those few notes again. They sounded terrible! But Sam seemed to be figuring something out.

He played those few notes some more times and added things that made it sound better. After watching him for what felt like 30 minutes I sat down in the piano bench next to him.

"Play it again." Sam started the song again and I listened with my eyes closed.

"What are you doing wierdo?!" He asked.

"I'm trying to hear what the guitar and stuff would sound like."

"And..?" I couldn't think of anything.

"You should call the guys. Have them hear it. This is really good work Sammy!"

"Thank you baby. " Sam said and kissed my cheek quickly and then kissing the rest of my face.

I giggled, "call them!"

He did, and when he played it for then they said they were going to come over and get some stuff to put over it.

"Do you think this could make it into the next album?" He asked.

"Definitely, this is a banger song."

"Please never say that again." Sam laughed. "Also it's not the full song yet.."

I zoned out during his 'kiszka ramble' and admired everything about him. (Hannah Wicklund tribute)

Jesus.

Y'all know how to dm me-just do it!!!!