sunset drive-jake

I really really suggest having Albatross by Fleetwood Mac on while reading this. I came up with this idea while it was playing as a joke but this could be really cute so yeah! Sorry if it's short. And unoriginal.

(Written it Jake's perspective)

We loved going on drives sometimes in the middle of the day and not coming back until the late night. Today we left a little after lunch and drove up and down freeways with music playing softly and our traditional license plate game.

The song playing got me in a particular mood that made my heart melt in a way. I turned my head ever so slightly to see y/n mesmerized by the sun set as always. Instead I met her gaze and a big smile. Without hesitation I laced my fingers through hers and rested them on the center console.

Y/n leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek which made me happy as well. Even the smallest bit of affection makes me gush from them.

I turned again to watch the way the sunset hit their face in just the right position, they were truly glowing. Their hair was flying wildly as they payed close attention to the few cars that passed on the empty highway.

"I found Texas." They whispered, trying not to break the silence from the song.

I laughed and brought the hand I was holding up to my mouth, leaving kiss after kiss in every available spot. They let out a giggle, it was one of my favorite things to hear.

as the song was slowing down we stoped at an intersection for a brief moment. I leaned down into their hair smelling the shampoo and saying, "I love you"

Y/n looked back up at me and gave the same smile from earlier. "I love you too"

Heh hope you enjoyed. I need some ideas because these are dry as hell.