dress rehersal-sam

Sam invited me to sit in on the band's dress rehearsal today, I had a bad feeling I would be out of place as I wasn't part of the band or super close to any of the other guys.

"I promise you're going to fit right in and it'll be really fun watching us work." is was he said. So I got in the car with sam instead of the normal kiss on the cheek when he would leave. We listened to Mykonos by Fleet Foxes, singing along and pretending to play the instruments.

The rehearsal was at an amphitheater right by Sam's apartment and I had seen plenty of concerts there before. It was a decent sized stage with exactly what you would expect it to have, except an additional rack for Josh's selection of tambourines. Sam planted a kiss on my cheek and mumbled something about tuning and get set up. I found a seat in the middle and put my feet on the chair in front of me.

"Testing testing, hey behbeh girl" Sam said into the microphone. I giggled and yelled back "heyyyy"

The guys on the stage chuckled and Danny pat him on the arm and said "They're hot" and it was picked up on the microphone he was testing. We all laughed and I blushed, thankful they couldn't see me from my seat.

"Thanks!" I yelled back again.

Jake strummed his guitar and the rest of the guys got ready for their first song. I stared sam, completely mesmerized of how into the music he got. As the song ended he shot his head up at me and made a stupid face. I gave him two thumbs up and had a huge grin on my face.

After they did a run through of their set list Sam let his bass case fall to the ground and walked up to me for a long hug. "Thank you for coming you stupid face." 

"You're welcome genius. You were amazing up there by the way." I said and kissed him for a few seconds.

"I know" Sam whispered when we separated. Just after, Jake ran up to us and gave a small wave.

"You guys up for some shots?" He asked the two of us.

"Hell yeah!" Lemme just grab my sweater out of the car." Jake nodded and went back over to Josh and Danny.

"I'll come with you boo." Sam playfully elbowed my side.

"Okay" we pranced all the way to the car and he opened the door for me and I fell into the car like a contemporary dancer. I pat down the foot of my seat and then the back seats as well. "Sam, you know where my hoodie went?"

"You mean my hoodie?" He questioned and leaned against the door. "But yeah I do. It's in the trunk,"

He pooped the trunk and handed me the hoodie. I smiled at him and threw the hoodie on before lacing my fingers through his.

"Y/n can I tell you something?"  Sam asked and stopped walking.

I turned to him, "yeah what's up?"

He took a deep breath, "I don't know how to explain what the actual hell is going on in my head right now but all I know is that I cannot even think about you not being by my side
every minute of everyday. I want you here y/n I really do. I love you more than anything. There I said it. Is it hot out here because i think it's hot.."

My heart sped up and butterflies fluttered around in my stomach. I had been waiting so long for him to say this and have been working up the courage for weeks. I took a final deep breath and said, "I love you too, Sam"

We laughed and kissed again and again, saying 'I love you's' in between each kiss. We giggled after a while of it and walked back inside hand in hand.

Just don't. also Mykonos was gonna be included at some point so why not get it over with now?