self control-josh

My friend just sent me 'self control' by Frank ocean and can we just take a minute to appreciate this song and how I should use it for my first dance..?

I do suggest having the song play but yk it's not necessary it just makes the story make a little more sense.

Josh and I sat at the edge of the pool with our feet in the cold water. The night was breezy as well, but I was wrapped in Josh's jacket. We had music softly playing from my phone in the silence of the night.

A smooth guitar sounded through the empty space and I glanced at josh. He smiled, "I love this song."

"Me too." I told him. Josh stood up, leaving foot prints of water on the concrete. Then he offered his hand to help me up as well.

Once we were both standing he put his hands on my waist and pulled me close as we swayed to the beat of the music. I nuzzled my nose into his bare neck and planted a kiss.

Josh sang softly and gave me a small spin and dip causing me to giggle. 

"Now and then you miss it. Sounds make you cry. Some nights you dance with, tears in your eyes."

"Do you y/n? Dance with 'tears in your eyes?'" Josh asked dramatically.

"Yes. I do." I pretended to sniffle and we both laughed.

"And you made me lose my self control my self control." Josh whispered into my ear.

The two of us finished swaying to the song and broke apart to share a kiss. I laid my forehead on his and chuckled, "I love you, you hobbit."

"I love you more."

Sorry it was short. ✋🥲