plane-sam

*unedited*

"Sammyyyyyy let's go we're gonna be late to our flight!!" I called to Sam who was taking a picture of the plane taking off from the window.

"In a minute babe!" He yelled back and put his phone into focus. I laughed at him and tickled his side. He squealed and squirmed.

"Come on you goof." We walked hand in hand to the check in line and had the woman scan our tickets. The passage leading to the plane was cold in the winter air but I loved the feeling. It was comforting really.

Once we had entered the plane Sam gripped my hand tighter. He had bad anxiety when we go on planes so I always remember to hold his hand and talk to him. "So what row we in?"

"This one says 27" Sam said and showed the ticket.

We continued walking through the isles and we finally made it to row 27. It was three seats per row however row 27 had two people in it already.

"Uh sorry I think yo-"

"No y/n I was wrong." Sam interrupted.

"What?" I asked and turned to him.

"The other ticket said row 26. I didn't check the other ticket." He whispered.

"How'd you manage to book tickets in two different rows?" I laughed.

"I thought the number was a seat." I face palmed and sat down in row 27.

"Oh well. It's okay babe just sit down and get yourself settled alright?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry y/n. We were supposed to watch movies and make out." He made a pouty face at me while he shoved his carry on in the overhead compartment.

"It's alright Sam we'll do that when we arrive." I waited for him to sit down so I could lean in and whisper in his ear, "maybe we'll join the mile high club"

Sam snapped his head toward me and I wiggled my eyebrows at him. "I love you woman."

"Hello folks this is your captain speaking..." the captain went on in the loudspeaker. When the plane began to move I peaked at Sam to see if he was getting nervous.

I was right as he was death gripping the arm of the seat with one hand and clutching the head rest with another. I pried his fingers off the plush and thread them through mine, he put his other hand up too and I did the same.

Only a short while after we were in the air and I let go of Sam's hands and ruffled his greasy hair. He somehow managed to look at me upside down and said, "love you bitch."

I laughed. "Love you more bitch."

Pls help. But like, why am I proud of this??