brother-danny+jake

Danny sat next to me on the spinny chairs behind the counter. We spun in circles and tried to avoid hitting each other's knees.

"Okay 3, 2, 1, go!" We spun and spun and then laughed or howled in pain after.

My brother walked into the kitchen and playfully smacked me on the back of the head while I was spinning.

"hey! Dannyyyyyy, he hit meee." I said in whiny voice.

"Have no fear malady, I shall avenge you!" He yelled in an accent and hoisted an imaginary sword up in the air. Jake, who was sitting on the couch in the living room,  jumped to his feet.

"Did I hear avenge?" he raised an eyebrow at Danny. I giggled in my seat and watched like a spectacle. Jake pranced over to Danny and held his imaginary sword next to him. "Well, join us malady, for we require a third musketeer."

Josh and Sam interjected from the living room as well. "What are we chopped liver?!"

I stood up and looked at them, "yes, yes you are. now, we ride into the night!"

The three of us looked at each other and grinned. "ATTACK"

We ran up to my brother and tackled him to the floor, "Die you rotten boy!"

"What the fuck?" He said and laughed on the ground. Jake stood and held his hand out to help me up.

"I believe our work is complete." When we were up, I curtseyed and he bowed.

Danny stood up after and held his arm out so I took it as we skipped off and out of the kitchen.

because I am an actual child inside