alley-danny

I groaned before Danny could continue, "look, all the guy said to me was 'nice dress.' You don't have to freak the hell out about it!" I yelled and smoothed out my slip on dress.

"I understand but," he started again and I rolled my eyes, beginning to walk away. I felt his soft hands grip my wrist and haul me into a nearby alley. Danny's perfect black curls fell in front of his angry eyes and his jaw was clenched.

"Y/n, don't act like this. You see where I'm coming from right? I am allowed to be jealous or upset for what just happened." He questioned me and crossed his arms.

I sighed, "yes Danny you can be jealous but it was just a compliment from a stranger what's the point of getting all worked up?"

Danny ran his hand over his face and through his hair, and then contemplating for a minute. Pacing back and forth in the alley. I watched him concentrate on the floor in front of him for a little over a minute.

"there's not reason to argue about this." I said softly.

Danny stopped pacing and turned to me. "You're  right. I'm sorry I was being so melodramatic."

"It's okay." I reached up to cup his face in my hands to bring him close to me. We softly pressed our lips together, while the butterflies erupted in my stomach. The kiss slowly became more aggressive when the only time we separated was to grab a breath of air.

We broke apart one last time and Danny chuckled, "you wanna get back to my house?"

I nodded and pressed one last kiss to his lips.

Sorry it's short again. I've been a little busy :( pls pm me ideas for this gah-bage