jail-sam

GUYS. 1K!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA TYSM I LOVE YOU ALL <33

Secondly-we've all see that mugshot pic of Samuel correct? well I was semi *inspired* have fun.

When I received the call from the county police I was pissed off of course but quite frankly I couldn't contain my laughter. I mean- my stupid boyfriend just got put in jail for smoking pot and drinking in public. but the best part is, this was the fourth time!

The fourth fucking time.

And you would expect him to learn by now right? NOPE.

While driving towards the police department I tried to settle my self and my emotions before I got in there. I mean I would look like a mental case if I start laughing and yelling at the same time. I just have to handle this as anyone would..

or I could let him stay the night there.

I evil laughed to myself and walked up the steps to the station, almost and soon as I opened the doors I could hear sam talking to a guard with slurred words. "some one get. my brotherr on the line-I have to tell him to suck my-"

"Hey!" a officer yelled, "where's that girl of yours anyway?"

"Im right here." I said and crossed my arms in front of Sam's holding cell. His eyes widened and he looked almost scared to see me. "where do I pay for the fines?" I sighed.

"Just over here ma'am, won't take long." the same officer kindly responded. While we were walking towards what seemed like a hospitality desk, I turned my head around and yelled, "You're lucky you're rich!" (have you guys seen the interview when they talk ab all the useless shit they bought with their money)

After I finished up that business we went back to the cell, where sam was sitting cross legged humming something to himself. "Samuel."

"Yes mom-I mean, my wonderful, skinny, y/n"

"Weren't you with Danny tonight, how did you get this obnoxiously drunk?" I asked him.

"I was!" He countered, "But when we got out of there I lost him and the police found me then."

I did feel bad for wanting to leave him for the night, but maybe thats the only way he'll learn. So I can stop coming to this precinct every other week.

"Sam if I get you out, do you promise not to do this again?"

"Yes, I pinky promise!" He yelled and reached his pinky through the bars. I laughed and did the same so our pinkies were wrapped around each other.

"Thank you." we smiled at each other before I shook my head, "I still can't believe that this is the fourth time you got arrestees for the same shit."

He just shrugged and stood up. "Can I get out of here now?"

A guard came over and opened the door to let him out, as soon as he had the chance he crashed into my arms and wrapped his long arms around my waist and back. "Thank youuu."

I laughed at him, "You're welcome."

"I love you." He whispered and stumbled away.

I shook my head for what feels like the sixth time tonight and thank the officers. When Im back in the car Sam is already in the passenger seat, snoring and fast asleep.