beach day-sam

ahh the beach. Sand, sun, ocean, and hot guys. There was one guy that caught my eye in particular. he had long hair, looked longer than the other guys he was with. They ran off and into the ocean while he stayed and read a book.

I should go talk to him, he seems pretty alone and he's not with his friends in the water. It wasn't like me to walk up to a stranger and start a conversation but I felt something pushing mr towards him. So I stood up and walked over to the red umbrella he was sitting under, "Hi! Um, what are you reading?"

His head shot up and he gave me a crooked smile. "I actually don't know, my brother was reading it and I stole it from him." he pat next to his spot on the towel, "Do you want to sit?"

His response caused my stomach to flutter so I sat down, reaching out my hand, "I'm y/n"

He did the same "I'm Sam. Nice to meet you."

We talked for a little while longer about random things while I learned he's in a band with his brothers, who are at the beach with him right now.

"SAMUEL" A voice yelled from the water. "PASS THE FOOTBALL"

"OKAY" Sam yelled back and passed it to the one with long and curly hair. He turned back to me, "That's Danny we've been friends for a really long time."

"And you two are in a band together?"

"Yeah, he's like another one of my brothers."

"Well, let's go play!" I yelled and hauled Sam up from his seat.

We laughed and ran into the cold water. The boys all came to an abrupt halt to glance at me and then at our interlocked fingers.

"Why hello." His brother, josh I think, cooed.

"Hey, I'm y/n." Sam let go of my hand and placed his on the small of my back.

"We were hanging out on the sand and yeah.." he chuckled and smiled at me.

"Alright let's play then!"

(A time skip cuz I'm lazy)

"Guys that was so much fun! Thanks for letting me play." I said while wrapping a towel around myself.

"Yeah no problem it was really fun." Jake responded. All the guys were packing up their stuff and joking around but I was mesmerized but he sunset. It was perfect shades of orange, red and pink and made me feel happy inside. I felt someone stand beside me.

"So, y/n, you wanna come get some food with us? We were planning on stopping somewhere." Sam offered.

"Really?" I tore my eyes away from the sunset, "I didn't think we would take this outside the beach."

That was the truth. This amazing day could have only been at the beach and we would forget about each other after. I felt something towards Sam that I hadn't with anybody else. And even...

"Of course it's gonna make it past the beach!" He exclaimed, getting defensive. "This half a day was perfect. And I want to have more and more of them with you."

"Okay then, let's go eat." I said and thread my hand through his again.