princess-danny

In all the gvf fanfics I've read Danny always calls y/n 'princess' and the Wattpad community loves that shit. So, in honor, here's a whole ass chapter about it.

"Okay princess I'll talk to you later." I said into my phone before clicking the red button. I was on tour with the kiszka's and unfortunately y/n couldnt come. It's the first tour I've been on since we started dating, and being this far away for so long was really a struggle for us.

"Daniel we're goin out. You coming?" Sam asked as he peaked into my room.

"Yeah let's go."

We went on a walk around San Antonio until we could find the right store to stop in and grab souvenirs in, Josh was all about getting keepsakes from each place we go to.

"Okay guys I think this one is good." Josh said and pointed into a gift shop next to the Hard Rock Cafe.

All of us kind of split up and occasionally regrouped in different parts of the gift shop. There were normal things like mugs and t shirts and magnets that never had people's names, but a certain area of the store caught my eye in particular. There was an entire case of different rings in all the sizes you could possibly think of. Some had San Antonio on them while others were randomly chosen and put on display.

Y/n adores rings and always spends 10 minutes every morning picking one for each finger, so maybe I should get her one. I skimmed the rings  in her size but nothing stood out to me. Except one. It was a princess crown with pink rhinestones.

"That's perfect!" I yelled out. Sam who was a little ways behind me, ran up looking confused.

"What's perfect you bafoon?"

"This ring, for y/n not for me." I pointed to the ring inside the glass case.

"Oh that's nice, she'll definitely like it."

He pat me on the back and walked away. I on the other hand pulled out my wallet and asked the cashier to have me pay for the ring.

Later, before the show I found an envelope to send the ring in and wrote a quick note to give her as well.

My princess,

I miss you so so so so so so much and I really wish you were here right now. The ring in the envelope is a princess crown just for you, I found it at a San Antonio gift shop and though of you all over again. I want you to know how much I love you and we'll see each other soon.

-love you princess,
Danny

WaSSUPP my 12am pplllllllllllll also I actually found a princess ring so yk yea.