neighbors-sam

You loved having the balcony door open in your small apartment. It gave the quaint place a nice vibe to it. You had a Beatles record on and we're slowly humming along in the kitchen.

Randomly, there were strums of an acoustic guitar. You decided to take the needle off and find the source of the music.

It's coming from the balcony you thought. With a small step outside you checked the other balconies surrounding you in the apartment complex. The person was a few balconies away from yours.

The soft sound from the guitar was relaxing but the guy playing it was stunning-Greek god level type of attractiveness. His hair was pulled back into a bun and he was looking down into the guitar, very focused.

But while you were staring at his impressive finger work, leaning on the railing. He noticed you and was staring as well.

After you made eye contact you blushed and waved. He waved as well and called, "hey, I'm sam."

You laughed and responded, "y/n, nice to meet you!"

"Was I playing to loud? Because I can go back inside.."

"No, no, you're fine. I loved it. You're really good." You smiled at him, hoping you didn't come off crazy.

"Thanks! Any request?"

After that you two talked about music and history and random things for hours, finding a true spark between the two of you while talking across two balconies.

"Hey do you wanna come inside for a drink?" Sam asked a dram a hand through his now messy hair.

You glanced back into your apartment and then to Sam. What ever you were doing can wait. "Yeah I'd like that."

Sorry this is short! Dm me guys srsly.

Also-116 reads?! I thought the only reads on here would be my own. Tysm guys, I mean it!!