The Beginning

the book is not edited yet so if you found some  grammar mistakes sorry i'll edit the book once it's finished

•• Important ••

• We have tried to make this story more realistic and more detailed so no questions would be left without an answer.

• You guys can also see the love story between Ria and Bill kaulitz and others.

• New characters.

hi guys again, just wanted to say that the changes and the plots twists are mostly after the accident but still there's more scenes and more details that you don't want to miss so if you don't want to get confused read every chapters :)

*** ready ? set .. Go***

I gazed at the small house before me, placing my suitcase on the floor. "I can't believe it, we're finally here," I exclaimed with excitement. It may not be perfect, but it's enough for a fresh start. Leaving behind all our relatives and friends, my friend and I decided to move to Tokyo, for a better life. living in a city that we dream of.

While I would miss my mother dearly, it was necessary for me to leave, all because of my cruel and abusive father. Living with them was tearing me apart.

Taking a deep breath, Ria closed her eyes and savored the crisp, refreshing air. The wind playfully tousled her brown curly hair as the city lights illuminated her face. She turned to me with a wide smile and asked, "Ready to go inside?"

"Hell yeah!" I responded eagerly, grabbing my suitcase and rushing towards the door. Without a moment's hesitation, I swung it open. Ria flicked on the lights, and together we began exploring our new home.

The house was perfect for us, with its two cozy bedrooms and a single bathroom. A small kitchenette was connected to the living room, which was a nice touch. What made it even better was that the house came furnished, complete with a TV, beds, and a comfy sofa.

Feeling extremely exhausted, I hurriedly collapsed onto the bed, allowing myself to sink into its welcoming embrace. We had been on a long and difficult flight, and my body yearned for rest.

Just as I was about to close my eyes and succumb to sleep, Ria burst into the room. "What do you think you're doing, Lisa?" she exclaimed, clearly taken aback.

"trying to get some rest...if you'd let me?" I replied, my voice filled with confusion. She arched an eyebrow and grabbed my wrist, urging me to get up. "No! You promised me we'd explore the city tonight!"

"Can't we save it for tomorrow? I can barely keep my eyes open," I pleaded, my exhaustion almost overpowering me and I had almost forgotten about the promise I had made to her.

She pulled me up from my bed shook her head. "No way!" she exclaimed, a determined look on her face.

defeated i jumped up and rummaged through my suitcase, searching for something nice to wear. Eventually, I settled on a black crop top with sleeves and a pair of comfortable black short jeans. and i put on a cute black headband to match my fit.

"Finally." Ria said while she was standing beside the door. wearing a black dress with a white sweater on top, waiting for me with her arms folded around her chest.

i wrapped my hands around her arms and we left the cozy house to explore the big city. The city that never sleeps.

My feet were crying out of pain but when we got to the downtown, I forgot all about it. The city was busy even though it was almost 12 am. The colorful lights were everywhere and hundreds of people were passing us by. We went to so many different places, and we grabbed some ice cream in our way. Everything in here was so different and so new to us.