She is just a dog

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

I stared up at him, jolts of pain poking at me from all the throwing around he's done today.

His eyes were evil, I had seen his eyes look evil before but this, this was different, like he had really snapped, he was sick of me; he was going to kill me, just as he did the other pet he once had; the ones who didn't do as he said.

Tom flipped the knife around in his hands, his fingers surprisingly elegant with the movement of the knife "I don't know why I've put up with you for this long' Tom said, admiring the little knife in his hand

"I mean you drive me mad!" Tom yelled at me, his face staring straight at me now.

I started at his eyes in horror, the eyes that i could not see any emotion. I was terrified of him, Yet I wasn't. after all this time, after all his threats, after all his abuses, I called myself defeated. I no longer had the strength to stand up for myself, I no longer had the power to fight, to push him away from me, To show that I can still fight.

"You don't do what I say" Tom was pacing now, now he was a calm villain, looking forward to the pain he was going to cause.

"You always talk back" Tom came towards me and I shuffled back, going stiff once he placed the knife on my cheek, Tom chuckled "You still don't seem to understand who I am" Tom said, sliding the knife down my cheek softly, so all I was feeling was the cold metal.

I ignored his speech and closed my eyes, not daring to look anymore.

Tom groaned before smashing his fist into the wall, right beside my head, causing me to flinch and wince at the fright "Look at me Lisa, you think this is funny!" Tom yelled and i could feel his face only inches away from mine.

after not hearing any response, he grabbed my hair and lifted my head by pulling it, I screamed out of pain and opened my eyes in tears.

"That's right, scream Lisa." Tom said before grabbing a tight hold of my wrist, the knife pointed straight at the veins in my wrist.

"What...What are you...doing?" I managed to say. panic running through those veins "Tom!"

I watched as he suddenly got an odd expression on his face, something i've never saw before, He started to yell out of frustration, his hands suddenly shaking and His voice echoing in the dark room.

"Ahh...She...She's...just a dog." He yelled but not at me, he yelled as he closed his eyes as if trying to escape something.

Then it turned to whispers." She's just a dog..She's just a dog." He continued whispering and I watched him in horror. He was a crazy sick man but i've never saw him acting this Odd.

He yelled again, as if he was hurting but nothing about it made sense to me. Suddenly he opened his eyes in rage, His whispers were now stopped.

"Tom...? ....Ahhh." I tried to call his name but it quickly turned to an scream as he dragged the knife down my wrist, nice and slow.

"That's right" Tom said as he pressed the knife harder through my wrist."I want to hear you scream"

I was crying now, my right hand grabbing at the shirt on his back, aching for him to release me, to remove the knife, my body ached "Uh,...Tom...pl..please" I whined squeaking on the please for the pain was overwhelming.

He removed the knife and let out a sigh of relief as if he was the one getting hurt.

He let go of my wrist and it fell beside my body, I was too scared to move incase it would increase the pain in anyway. Tom turned to face me and pushed me against the wall with his own body, his head drooped down to rest his forehead against my own.