You will Pay for it

I pushed his hand hard away from me."Don't fucking touch me.." I shouted at him.

"That's a wild one." George said with an evil smile on his face.

"I bet she's wild in bed too." Gustav replied after him, which made my blood boil.

"Shut up you junkies." I shouted at all of them them as I was getting crazy mad, feeling betrayed and ashamed.

But then Tom grabbed me by my wrist roughly and pushed me against the table, facing me with a frown.

"I'm the master here and now you're just a foul pet. I tell you what to do, you don't have a say. Now sit and be a good pet." He snapped. He wanted to humiliate me. He wanted to show them that I have no power against him. 

"You're nothing but a useless idiot." I said back, giving him a smirk like his own sick smiles.

He looked at me straight in my eyes before punching me hard in my stomach. I sighed and bent over in pain. Then, he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Next time, it'll go straight to your pretty face if you don't watch your mouth." He whispered to my ear and stepped back leaving me to fall down to my knees. Feeling as all the alcohol he had poured in my mouth was burning my stomach.

"See, it's not that hard darling." He laughed, mocking me in front of everyone including Ria. i gazed at her, watching her with pain, showing her all of these were her fault. only if she ever listened to me, none of this would've happened...Only.

"Tom!" Gustav suddenly shouted."Look at the window."

Tom rushed to the little window that Gustav was pointing at. He punched the wall angrily before he turned to us."Hiroshi and his shits are here." He said as he ran towards the table to grab his gun. "Bill, you already know where to go, Gustav and George stay here."

"Oh no not again, please no.. this all has to be a dream, a nightmare..I'll be woken up soon" I whispered. waiting for the moment to realize that it was all just a nightmare.

but instead I jumped out of my thoughts when Tom's arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me up from the floor."Hide under here." He said, pointing at the bar table."And if you try to move like the last time, i'll kill you myself." He said now loading his gun.

Without hesitation, I pushed myself down the table and hid there. Sadly that was the only choice I had, it was too late to ran out the club since Hiroshi was already in the building, looking for Tom and the others.

I heard the footsteps grew closer and closer, sending a shiver down my spine. I could feel the presence of more than ten people, causing my heart to sink in fear. The place fell into a hushed silence and I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to stifle my breath.

"Well, well, well..." Hiroshi said, clapping his hands together.

"You thought that that's the end after what you did huh?" Hiroshi said with a little laugh but his expression changed quickly after Tom didn't react.

"You kill them all! You killed all my women" He spat.

"I know I was there." Tom said without any feelings in his voice. He was being a smartass and that just seemed to enrage Hiroshi more, but I think that's what Tom wanted.

"You will pay for it." Hiroshi spat.

I waited for Tom to say something, but instead, two hands forcefully grabbed me and pushed me away from the table. I let out a scream, which was immediately muffled as the person covered my mouth. My heart raced as I felt the cold touch of metal next to my head—a gun. Paralyzed by fear, I couldn't make a single movement, terrified that the stranger would pull the trigger if I moved. but I couldn't help myself from tearing up, and the tears streamed down my face, mingling with the stranger's hand.

"Found her," the stranger holding me announced, causing all eyes to snap in our direction. The room fell silent as everyone focused on the scene.

"Ah, there she is, the little clumsy one." Hiroshi said, his tone laced with contempt, his gun pointed at Tom.

I heard Tom grunt in a This is the second fucking time way and kept still.

I caught Hiroshi's glance, and a wicked smirk played across his face before he shifted his focus back to Tom. "This.." he said, now stepping aside and pointing his gun directly at me. "This is going to be your pay.."

I felt a rush of panic in my body as the stranger who had held me released me from his arms and I crumbled to my knees. Panic consumed me, draining every ounce of strength and leaving me powerless.

I turned to Tom, pleading for help with my eyes.
He met my gaze, and without hesitation, he pulled out his gun, directing it towards Hiroshi which caused Hiroshi's men to pull out their guns, aiming at Tom.

"And this.. this is going to be your last day.." Tom said with coldness in his eyes.

"Bill! Now." He then shouted before shooting a bullet at Hiroshi. a Moment later, Bill stormed into the room, holding two guns, shooting the whole room while I heard Ria screaming my name before I covered my ears with my hands.

It all was just happening in a second but my eyes were taking the scenes as slow motion. I caught a glimpse of Hiroshi who was falling down, but still pointing his gun at me. Him pulling the trigger before he collapsed to the ground was the last scene I saw before I closed my eyes in fear.

I couldn't feel my body. I was too scared to feel my body. I didn't have the strength to open my eyes but after a few moments I finally built up the courage to look down at my paralyzed body, scared of what I may see.

I looked down and everything was clear, no blood, no hole in my chest, no damage. That's when I realized the shot fired must've been Tom's gun for Hiroshi who was on the ground dying slowly.

I felt protected all of a sudden, a rush of comfort filled me as I stared up at the man that frightened me. I definitely don't show it, but he frightened me a lot. I felt safe in the presence of the man that kidnapped me. This is the second time now he has saved me from a bullet to the head.

Tom was kneeling beside me and he lifted me to my feet and I just stared at him in shock. "You alright?" He asked, checking my body to see if I was hit.

"I'm fine." I was cut short by Lauren screaming.

"She's been hit!"

I turned to look and to my horror saw Ria on the floor, blood smothered over her hands. I gasped and pushed Tom away from me. I began to run for Ria, quickly glancing back to see Tom watching me. I slid down to her and searched her body, she had been hit in the stomach, and it did not look good.

I looked back to see Gustav, George, Bill and Tom all standing by the dead bodies, looking as though they were celebrating, not even giving a single care about Ria who was lying on the floor, dying.

"Lauren, do something " I begged. But she seemed too shocked to move a bit. I looked at Morgan who was standing behind Lauren. She looked too high to understand what was happening around her but in her hand I saw a key of a car glancing back at me. George's car keys.

I rushed to her hand before snatching it quickly. " What are you doing?" She moaned, but still too high to do anything.

"George will kill you if you drive his car, he'll kill her, " Lauren said with worry.

"I don't care" I spat back at her "I have to get Ria to the hospital"

Write your opinion here>