Basement 1

please play the provided song for a Better experience•

I didn't know how long had past, how many hours, all I knew was that I was seated in a corner, beside Tom's room where his injured and pale body was laying on his bed as the doctors were working on him. I still could feel his last touch, his cold hand that was gently holding my hand. I didn't know that if he was still alive, breathing or dead. I didn't want to know, because I knew both outcomes would shatter my heart into peace.

I instantly looked up as Bill got out the room, His head was down and sweat was all over his face, without a word he made his way towards his room and went inside.

I swiftly stood up and without a second thought, I made my way towards his room. As I quietly stood there behind the door, I noticed him sitting on his bed, his hands wrapped around his head, lost in deep thought.

"Is he better?" I heard Ria asked she sat beside him.

"I don't know Ria, I don't know." He replied as he let out a loud sight that was clearly full of pain and concern.

"Bill please, tell me what happened please.." she said as she gently crossed Bill's dreadlocks away from his face; behind his ear.

Bill's gaze was locked on the floor, taking a few moments before he replied. "everything was going as the plan, everything..." he paused.

"But He didn't have that cold expression anymore, his cold stare was burning fiercely, enough to make your blood burn in your veins instead of running it cold and make you froze, It seemed as though his mind wasn't working after we left the house, after he left his room and Lisa, He was just in rage, madness.... ugh Damm it..." He groaned.

"than what happened?" Ria softly said, attempting to keep him calm.

"We found that mother fucker that had stabbed Tom in the hospital, He belong to a rival stupid gang name Zed" He paused taking a deep breath, "about 20 people were in that building...everything was going as planned, we already knew what we had to do... But only if Tom had waited five minutes.... Only five minutes for our people to arrive then to fuck them up,"

He stopped and slightly shook his head in disbelief, "All I could see in that moment was Tom, He looked like a mad man, He went straight for their leader and I had to back him up but there wasn't much time to kill them all in a matter of minutes, one of them had managed to alert another rival group to help them."

"Oh my.."

"we managed to kill them, all the Zed members... but we were too late to get out of that building, The Russian leader and his members arrived not long after, as if they were already waiting for us..." He got up to his feet and started taking steps around his room.

"It was just you and the others?!" she asked.

Bill nodded, "our mans arrived late to back us up and we had no choice but to fight them back,"

he then paused for a moment "Tom got shot and George got stabbed" He groaned in frustration before he slamed the wall with his fist.

He then turned to Ria and started at her face with mix emotions, "Ria the injuries weren't very serious, the hole in Tom's chest was so small that we thought he only got stabbed, not even a shot."

"Then why..."

"The bullet was poisoned"

I gasped as I felt my heart dropped on the floor by his words and I suddenly found myself feeling sympathy for that monster, deep down I desperately wanted him to live....

"I'm going to kill every one of them and i'll make sure to be slow and painful." He shouted as he slammed the wall again.

•••