A monster?

please play the provided song for a Better experience•

••Lisa's P.O.V••

"And after that day, I've never seen him show any emotions, nothing. I guess it all just left a deep void inside him."Bill finished and I felt a tear escaping through my eye. I was speechless, No word could came out of my mouth.

"But that day, when the accident happened and you were in the hospital, I started seeing things that I thought I could never be able to see again in him..."

"No.." I mumbled as I shook my head in disbelief, "No this can't be..he did the same as his dad Bill...he did the same to me," I burst out crying, the tears that I didn't know if they were out of anger or sadness.

"Somehow you had triggered those things inside him, I don't know lisa, that's why I wanted to talk to you, to tell you....He started acting weird after meeting You, Tom's like he's fighting a battle with himself. He was triggered multiple times in such a short time and you, you seem to have something to do with that."

"No .." I shouted.

"He didn't kill you Lisa, that was the most shocking thing i've ever seen from him, not killing a girl who's causing a fuss like you every second, in fact he saved you and not just once! so that has to do something with you..."

I shook my head as I got up from my seat, "I..I don't care if he has saved me, i'd rather to be dead to spend another second in here...with him," I lied, I just knew I wasn't telling the truth. I did care.

"He's not himself right now, after that bloody bullet. It was heavily drugged and he started hallucinating and...it triggered it back..."

"And what do you want me to do huh?" I yelled, trying to hold my tears from falling down but it was as if I didn't have any control over it.

"He seemed to have a soft spot for you.."

"He was killing me! if you have come a bit late maybe a bullet was now in my head, how can you call that a soft spot?!" I whined.  I couldn't think straight it was all too much to take in and my heart was burning inside my chest, so warm.

"I don't know Lisa... he...needs help..." Bill said, concern in his voice. using his last chance on me to get his brother back from madness.

I started taking steps back, my heart getting warmer each second. "Yeah he needs help and he can get it by getting chained up in a mental hospital..." I said back but I felt my heart break by the words that came out of my mouth. The things that Bill told me earlier had just made my heart so...weak.

"Uh god damn it! He fucking needs YOU! Why don't you get it Lisa?" he groaned, as he got up from his bed.

"That night, after he fucking..uh...touched Ria in front of you, in front of ME...he tried to make you feel something, tried to get you back with his fucking stupid ways..." He yelled in my face and I just stood there.

"And after he failed, it was like he had lost someone again, and that's when he turned into madness again, ruining everything by going crazy in that building. Then he got shot, and that fucking bullet put him on hallucination for days; and god knows what he was seeing while he was whimpering at night."

I stood still, my heart burning in my chest with each passing moment, with his words.

He sighed before calming down a bit. "You already know you have no way out from here and you know that I can't keep stopping him from coming for you sweetheart. I can't hold him back from what he wants to do. He will eventually wake up and he WILL come to you." He said.