Let's start

•There's a song if you want to have a better experience•

⚠️Warning ⚠️

1 day later

If one day I survived all these shits happening to me, I will escape this city and live in a cave, far from any human. That would actually be the best decision i've ever made for myself.

I sigh, I don't actually know how long i've been in here, no water, no food, only my wrists chained up above my head. I couldn't feel any more pain in my arms actually, they were numb almost as if he they were ripped out.

I gazed at Ria, her head slumped between her shoulders, no more tears left to shed. We both had eyes as dry as a desert, having cried out every bit of moisture from within us.

But the truth was, hope had eluded me for a long time. In fact, I may have been pretending that it still existed. I felt lost, not knowing what to do anymore. Every attempt to find my way seemed to lead me back to nowhere. Perhaps that day I arrived in Tokyo marked the last day I had any semblance of control over myself or anything else in my life.

"You have no idea... how my life has been such a living nightmare since we entered that party," I mumbled, feeling the need to let it out before the words consumed me entirely.

She remained silent, not uttering a word since yesterday, her gaze fixed on the floor and her breathing unsteady. "I-I didn't deserve any of these, neither did you..." I added, overwhelmed by the pain in my chest.

"It wasn't fair for us to be a pet," I sniffed, "But how, Ria...tell How can you love the man who's the reason of your pains?"

It took her a long time to finally part her lips, mumbling with her cracked voice, "How can you love Tom?"

I felt my breath catch in my chest. "Oh—you go on about how much you hate him," she paused, taking a breath. She wanted to continue, but it was as if she had lost her voice.

"Yet, you call out his name every time when you need help," another deep breath.

"You cry out his name in your sleep...he's the first person you think of when something is wrong," she said, her voice gaining strength. She lifted her head slightly, her curls gently framing her broken face.

"And Tom, he loves you. he risked everything for you," Her voice grew harsher, "That's why i'm here right now, because of you, he took every one only and everything to find you, only to look out for you," She finished, now it was as if blaming me for why she's here, for why she's been raped and tortured.

"And what? Yeah I love him and so what? he may love me too but it doesn't matter anymore Ria!" I snapped, how could she blame me?

"He left me, he abandoned me. and who knows if we ever can get out of here, alive! that's what you should be fucking focusing on instead of blaming me for being here," I tried to keep my voice low, I knew she was in pain, but so was I. maybe we both were loosing our minds, locked up in a room with nothingness for more than a day. Sounds familiar to me! I spend weeks like today in my own house. but the difference was I was in my room, with food and water and my freedom of my own arms.

"What am I supposed to do here huh? He's going to fucking kill us!" Her voice now all raised up.

"Not unless they get to Tom first" I said, almost whispered.