Just Another One of My Pets

I took in a shocked breath and held onto the seat, I had sat in the middle so I could see everything, which I was now regretting.

Bill was focused as he sped down the long underground car park. He surprised me by swerving to the right and almost smashing into Tom as he sped out of the car park and down the road, I laughed a little and Ria turned back to see my face lit up a little.

I looked back, my hair flicking me in the face to see Tom's car close behind. His car's windscreen was black, so I couldn't see him at all, but I realized he would have been able to see me staring so I quickly turned back to face the front, he must think I have a staring problem, not that I care what he thinks "See that Ria" Bill laughed with a big grin on his face, I had no idea how he could be labelled dangerous "I almost hit that girl" He laughed and I chocked back on my thoughts; now I see.

Bill took a sharp turn and I stumbled onto my side
"You okay back there?" Bill asked, still with his eyes on the road.

"Never been better" I said with a frown on my face.

Bill laughed and I sat back up straight, now holding onto the seat beside me "You're beating him Bill" Ria said turning to him with a smile on her face, most of the time in the car she was staring at him then out the window, like everything around her was oblivious, everything but the driver.

"Not anymore" I mumbled as he overtook Bill in an instant.

"Dam it!" Bill yelled, smacking his hands against the steering wheel.

"You're still beating the other two, coming in at second, that's not too bad" I said nervously, angry drivers are not good ones.

"He always beats me" He snarled "Stupid brother"

"He's you're brother?" I said, it all kind of made sense now, the accent and now that I knew they kind of looked similar.

"Sure is sweetheart" Boy was I sick of that name.

We came to a stop back at the underground parking and all the drivers came to a screaming stop, Tom, Bill, Gustav and then George. The other two seemed more laid back as they got out of their cars and accepted their place but Bill was quite annoyed as Tom was gloating

"Told you bro, I always come first" He said hitting his brother on the back .

I climbed out of my seat and closed the door behind me. Tom immediately turned and glanced at me"Enjoy the ride?" he asked with a nod in my direction.

"It was alright" I said, avoiding eye contact with him. "But definitely enough for tonight, Ria grab your stuff we're leaving now.

"She's right, it's nearly ...4:00am, girls as pretty as yourselves should get sleep" Bill smiled.

"Lame" Tom mumbled.

"if you say so .." Ria giggled and I looked up and met his glance. at first his eyes were on mine, than it slowly went down on my lips and I felt a rush to my body as I grabbed Ria's hand and began to pull her.

"Ok then , see you guys whenever we see you ..." Tom said out loud.

"hopefully never "I said back.

"Wait up" Bill called, running towards us, Tom standing his ground and watching on with his hands folded on his chest. "Take my number" He grabbed a hold of Ria's hand and wrote down his digits on her palm and I scolded at his actions, great now she was definitely coming back again.

"Call me tonight, I'll take you out for a spin again" I stood awkwardly and uncomfortably annoyed.

"Of course" She smiled at him as he gave her a wink whilst walking backwards.

"Okay then, let's go" I said, grabbing her hand and walking away.

•• Toms P.O.V ••

she turned her face back for a second while she was walking away, her honey coloured eyes met mine for the last time as the wind slowly moved her long black hair and put it gently on her face. our gaze didn't last more than a second as she turned her face back to her direction and they slowly faded away in darkness.

there was something in her eyes. Something so innocent and yet so strong. a smirk appeared on my face as I turned to bill.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I said to him and he sightly laughed.

".....Uh...no" I chuckled and hit him on the chest "Who ever said twins had a physical connection, you looking for a new pet?"

" pet .. that name is so underrated " he said

"Its not" I scoffed. "All they are is dogs that do what we say brother, it's just so satisfying seeing them helpless and running them in our fingers. "I said as I began to walk around him slowly. "They are nothing compared to us. all they have to do is to give us pleasure and their little slim bodies. doesn't it give you power thinking that you can do whatever you want to them?like a slave, sex slaves. and nothing can stop you from that " I whispered to him as I showed the direction of those two stupid girls that were heading out of the alley.

he just stared and i continued " you don't want to make the same mistake as you did last time huh?"

"No." he said straight but I could see the pain in his eyes. "The rule was not to fall in love with the dogs. And you broke the rule last time."

And I had to save my brother by killing her, shooting her straight in her cute little face. It was too risky for him to have a weak spot."feelings are just weakness. You don't want to be weak don't you huh?" I continue after him being silent.

He nodded, still staring at the direction." Good, now tell me. Do you like her? " He knew he had to answer, I would never hurt my brother but I am the one who's holding the power in here. In Tokyo. And not even my own brother can do anything against it.

"I don't know, She look sexy and I could see her being a good pet, why are you so interested?" He looked at me as I leant against the hood of my car and crossed my arms.

"I was just hoping you'd say that so she would bring her friend around" I licked my lip ring staring at the ground with her face planted in my mind with those honey eyes and those big reddish lips. her skin glowing as snow and her long black her that was covering her whole back.

"Lisa ?" Bill laughed. "Why her ? she seems to really hate you.."

"I don't care, that doesn't stop me from what I want to do, I could just see her being my pet." I copied Bill's words from before and he stared at me in a silly way

"She yelled at you.. she threatened you.. you can't seriously want her. i mean yeah she look really hot but still, She is not one of those girls you always go for."

"Oh I seriously do" I said slightly chuckling at the images coming back, how her long black hair would flip around her face as she moved her head around in rage. how i could grab her hair and flip it up on my hand while she screams.

I don't know why I was interested, she was nothing like the blonde's and brunette's I usually had, they were all stick skinny and boney which was disgustingly unpleasant at many times but it's all you can get around here but Lis, she was curvy and had some meat on her, and i like my plate full of meat and spices.

"What about Yumi? are you sure you can handle two pets at a time? Yumi already does everything but Lisa ,she would cause a fuss " He chuckled.

"No one causes a fuss, not one of those bitches disobey me, and Lisa will be no different than the others, just another one of my pets"

write your opinion here >