A bit too familiar

<play the provided song for Bill's part>

⚠️Warning ⚠️

The sound of the rain was the only sound echoing in the room as Yumi stared back at me for minutes before she finally decided to speak up.

"There...must be a way but for now, It's impossible." She said, keeping her cold expression.

I almost jumped up with a mix of enjoyment and confusion at the same time."Why is it impossible.." I expressed.

She sightly moved and sat on the bed as she squashed her cigarette on the Ashtray."The guards are almost everywhere and the doors.... are all locked. If you want to leave the house you should do it when no one is around."

"But.. that's impossible...the guards won't leave the hou.."

"That's exactly what I said." She snapped at me and I felt all my hopes slowly vanish away once again.

I leaned my head down, trying to process something, to come up with a better plan but then Yumi pulled her hand towards me, offering a cigarette beneath her fingers. I looked at her with surprise as she handed it to me, before putting one between her own lips again.

I hesitated at first, but then I saw no harm in smoking one, so I took it from her fingers and placed it between my lips. I leaned in towards her, and she lit up my cigarette and then her own.

"But..Maybe I can do something when My Tome comes back." She said, and I could now see an expression displaying satisfaction at the thought of getting rid of me. As if the idea of her having him all by herself was really working.

"And how is that?" I said before taking a puff which almost made me cough, but I instantly held it back.

"He should think that you already ran away, and look for you outside when you're in the house. He'll probably send the guards to look for you and that's when the house is empty and also your way..."

That was really smart but I never thought she would come up with with something good. "Well what if he doesn't.." I replied.

"Oh trust me he would..." She said, looking a bit down but then continued."Don't worry. Now I already know what to do, leave the rest to me."

••Bill's P.O.V••

He was still sleep, The medicines had him sleeping for days. But luckily he survived, He was so close to death but him already being in the hospital, getting help right away was the only reason he made it.

I wished that I was there, killing the guy in the worst way possible, only if I knew who that idiot was. I'm going to find him and I will kill him, He's not getting away for what he did to my brother, to my blood.

I took a glance at his sleepy face before grabbing his hand. "It was for her right?" I whispered. "You put yourself in fucking danger for a...pet." I hesitated  before saying the last word. "I don't know, there's no way you did it for her...maybe you did it because.. because..I don't know."

I fell silent when I heard footsteps approaching the room. Ria opened the door with a soft smile, holding some snacks in her hands, and slowly made her way towards me. "Here, I got your favorite," she said in almost a whisper, trying not to wake Tom up.