Pull it

••Lisa's P.O.V••

My eyes slowly shoved open, needed a few moments to completely remember who I was and where I was. I was in a deep sleep which I needed it for weeks. my body was too heavy by the sleep I had which was really good at the same time.

After i got fully awake, my eyes scanned the room until my gaze settled on Tom, his shirtless figure framed by the large window. My stomach dropped for a moment, thinking about what had happened last night, we were fighting to death, nearly dying but then he suddenly came to himself, It was as if the things I had told him were exactly what he needed to hear, like he had been waiting to hear them for years.

I stared at him, observing the way he stood with such an calmness, and the satisfaction I felt grew as I watched him take drags from his cigarette. It was really attractive to me with but it made me feel a bit uneasy in other hand.

But then my gaze slowly shifted to his fingers and I suddenly remembered how he was playing with me last night, of how he was moving them inside me...I wanted to lie to myself but the pleasure he gave me was something i've never felt before and by looking at them, I was craving for more.

I shook my head a bit, still staring at him, thinking about how we got here? How did I end up...caring for him?!

Suddenly he turned his head back and met my gaze,"uh look who's awake," he said with an smirk before taking steps towards the bed, twisting his cigarette on the ashtray.

"Good sleep huh?" He said with his deep morning voice and I tiredly nodded in response. He then pull the warm blanket away from my body and hopped over me which made me gasp for a moment.

He started into my eyes while playing with his piercing with the tip of his tongue and I just started at how he was moving his tongue around it. He then slowly opened my legs apart with his legs before pressing himself more into my embrace.

"I..I just woke up.." I said nervously, not knowing what he was about to do next.

"I don't care," He whispered to my ear, putting little kisses on my neck and making his way up to my face.

His fingers touched my lips, playing with it before he pressed his lips against mine and I closed my eyes before kissing him back.

His hands found a way to my back and tightened his grip, pulling me more close as started moving his hips against mine, while I could feel his dick under his pants which was making my body warmer and crazier each second.

our breaths were getting heavier and heavier by the touches but suddenly the door cracked open and I gave a little jump in his arms. Without warning, Bill rushed in, blurting out, "Tom! Where's Li..." His voice trailed off as his eyes landed on us, and he stood there, completely frozen.

Tom slowly turned his head towards him, giving him a look for ruining his moment and I Swiftly covered my part as I knew I had no underwear, it was just Tom's shirt that was on my body.

Bill stood there speechless for a while before finally opened his mouth, "Ok question...You feeling better?"He asked Tom, a Bit concerned.

Tom raised his eyebrows annoyed before he got up and pushed the blanket over me, "Yeah what?"

"First why the fuck is there a bloody body in the yard?" Bill snapped and by his words my heart dropped and I felt a shiver down to my spine, I had completely forgotten about that poor girl.