Basement 2

please play the provided song for a Better experience•

⚠️⚠️Warning ⚠️⚠️

It was Tom, groaning in a familiar way. I knew that tone of his and all I could think of was to turn back and run back upstairs.

but my body did the opposite and instead it started taking slow steps forward, following the odd sounds.

as I stepped into the room, I paused for a moment, spotting his figure under the dim light. Not seeing much from afar, I moved a bit closer, my heart pounding with each step as if I was in a horror movie, getting closer and closer to the monster in the basement.

His figure moved a bit as he mumbled something and I quickly pulled myself behind a shelf full of bottles of alcohols, hoping that he didn't notice me.

Then I moved closer, still behind the shelf. I looked through the bottles and that's when everything was clear and visible, and at that moment I only wished it wasn't.

I gasped, covering my mouth with my hands, as my heart seemed to stop beating. I stood frozen, unable to blink, completely shocked by what I saw before me.

There I spotted a naked girl laying on a table next to Tom, where her wrists and ankles were tied up to the table and her mouth was covered by a thick cloth.

Tom was holding a little knife against her skin and that's when I saw the wounds and bruises on her little swollen body.

I let out a chocked gasp as my hands instantly covered my mouth. was I dreaming?! I so asked myself in disbelief, but the scene playing out in front of me felt all too real to be imagined.

Tom put on a evil smirk before  he began to plug the knife into the skin of her stomach more and more while her face was covered in tears, trying to scream but the cloth was too thick to let her voice come out.

"Uh, chill little dog, it's not even that bad yet," He whispered, his voice darker then usual and I felt his words echoed in my ears, sending a shiver down my spine.

The knife was leaving a cut on her skin and with each move, blood was flowing down on her body.

He then put the knife down before he thrusted himself into her, trying to get the pleasure out of her weak body.

I was too stunned to move a sell, my eyes were locked on his movements and I couldn't help but to remember the pain he caused me, and now he was doing it again, on another girl while her body was being cut and abused.

No sounds were coming out of his mouth, he was going fast, hard, but no emotion, no pleasure to be displayed.

He grabbed her long blonde hair with the other hand and pulled it back against the table. He then fastened his moves in a manner of demanding more, as if he was trying to get something more out of the girl's immobile body.

"Damn it...you feel disgusting!" He yelled to her face before he pulled his cock out of her and suddenly I snapped back to reality, finding myself in a big danger. I started taking slow and quiet steps to back where I came from without taking my eyes off of them. At that moment all I wanted was to not exist, to just disappear and be as far as I possibly could from him.