Sweet Lisa

••Tom's P.O.V••

She was warm and I couldn't stop myself from the vibrating growl erupting from my chest. I couldn't open my eyes, her warmth overwhelmingly delightful.

"Oh..you're so ...tight." I moaned, Her tightness was bringing a pleasure that I had never felt, never had I been wrapped so tightly between a girls legs before, so secure. She had this sweet scent like a vanilla that filled my head and made me woozy.

I pulled out my cock out of her cracked body and thrust myself into her again, harder this time. I wanted to feel her, I wanted all of her, Her warmth, Her sweetness.

She cried hard, not able to possess the pain, the pain i caused her. I knew she was a virgin, which just makes her so much more...desirable.

I grunted some more, I couldn't stop moaning as I grinded myself against her, She was making me moan which I never do.

I slowly dropped my head onto her chest and inhaled her sweat scent as I felt my body trembled at her touch, she finally seemed to have some control over me.

I moaned against her chest while I could feel her heart beat, pounding so fast as if it was going to rip out at any moment.

I thrusted into her again, slower now, softer but still rough, that's how I liked it. I was coming to an end; it didn't take me as long as it usually did, because this time it was different, much more different...She was different.

I groaned loudly, my muscles in my arms tensing as they lay on each side of her, keeping her put underneath me.

She couldn't help herself as to letting a few moans escape her lips beside her cries, a few little squeaks. She was shaking beneath me, I don't know if that's because she was scared or because she was trying to resist the pleasures as I was thrusting into her, but I liked it.

Her voice made me want to cum that much more. I never cared about the noises the others made, it was never interesting and sweet like her, The sweet lisa.

I was much slower now, thrusting into her very slowly but still rough. I was going to cum, I growled deeply before finally having to open my eyes from the overwhelming pleasure.

And once the pleasure was gone, my eyes Shot open and I saw the fear, brokenness, and suffering on her face, In her beautiful honey eyes. I saw what lowly creature I had become and the grieve I caused an innocent life. I broke down and died inside. My chest got tight and my airways got all blocked for moment.

I quickly pulled away, and started breathing heavily to make up for the last few seconds as my chest became filled with her warmth once again. I couldn't bare to look at her, I couldn't bare to see what i've done.

••Lisa's P.O.V••

My eyes locked at the roof while my warm tears were rolling down my face, leaving behind their burning lines. I was froze in place, I couldn't move, no longer have the strength to do anything while my bloody arm was hanging off the car seat, dripping blood onto the car's floor; that would piss him off. But he wasn't here to see, he was outside yelling, screaming, kicking up the dirt.

First he was thrusting himself into me roughly, grunting against my skin, ignoring my painful cries and the next, He was yelling painfully.

I winced at everything that had just taken place, kind of like I hadn't taken it all in yet, kind of like it was just a very realistic nightmare.

I shook a little before struggling to get up, wiping at the tears still lying on my face. The cool crisp night air brushed against my skin and I shivered, wincing at the pain still throbbing at my wrist.