Darling

⚠️Warning+18⚠️

"Kiss me" I demanded and before I could take a breath, he pressed his lips hard against mine. I closed my eyes by the pleasure of his kiss, I didn't want to let go of it.

He brushed his lips against mine, gentle but firmly at the same time, he got to his feet and took me up as well without breaking the kiss.

And in a sudden move, he lifted me up, placing his hands under my butt as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his shoulders.

My whole body temperature rose up as if my body was on fire and the raindrops were hitting on me as if they were trying to cool me down.

He started walking but I couldn't focus on anything else other then his warm lips, of how soft and tasty they were. but then I realized that he was making his way inside my house. with a sudden move, he kicked the entrance door and went inside.

Our lips never disconnected as he carried me around the house and entered my bedroom. Once we were in he pressed my back against the wall. I pulled away to take a breath now looking up at him from below. As our heavy breathing filled the air, I caressed Tom's cheek, watching his gaze switch between my eyes and my lips.

he placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head, he reached down again and licked my lips with his warm tongue before pressing his lips against mine again.

I grabbed onto his muscular arms tightly as he bit my lower lip, then roaming his tongue into my mouth passionately, slowly moving around.

I moaned in his mouth and clung onto his back tightly as he led me towards my bed. and in an instant, he gently pushed me onto the bed.

I fell down onto the warm sheets and sighed at the delightful warmth, but Tom quickly turned that into a moan with his hands.

gripping on my waist as he placed himself on top of me and stared at me for a little, no words able to leave our lips for we were to numb in each others presence.

He pulled back a bit, looking down on my body and in an instant, he ripped out my dress and throw the remaining onto the floor, "No! my dress!" I exclaimed.

"I'll get you another one.." He whispered before attacking my lips again, "A better one," He moaned into my mouth.

He pulled back again and I let my arms drop as I watched him carefully kneeled down in front of me, taking off my shoes.

he grabbed a hold of my toes in his hand, licking his lips while playing with them with his fingers, "What you have a foot fetish or something?" I giggled.

"For you I do,"He confidently said.

He looked up at me and started kissing, making his way to my thighs. He then got up and undid his pants, kicking them off, he grabbed his coat and threw it somewhere in the room.

He then reached for his shirt but I grabbed his hands causing his eyes to shoot down at me, I moved his hands aside and took his shirt off myself. I let to his neck, then slowly slid my hands down his masculine chest. Tom put his hand to the back of my head and pulled me against him. I kissed his cold chest, as he kissed my wet hair on the top of my head.

Tom led me to the bed again laid me down before climbing on top. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him put some of his weight on me to keep me warm beneath him. He began to suck at my neck, running his hand down my stomach and making its way towards my lower stomach where his thumb trailed little circles against my skin.

I let out a chocked moan into his ear as he rubbed himself all over me with his bare skin. he was warm and it was making me fuzzy all of a sudden. I grabbed his head, my fingers running through his braids as I pulled him from my neck to my lips. I greedily went for his lips; his touch was driving me mad. I needed this, I needed to feel him, to have him against me, to have him inside of me; I needed him.