Keep your eyes open

⚠️Warning⚠️

I was awakened by a woman's snarl, it was still dark and I felt surprisingly comfortable as I opened my eyes. There was a dark shadow standing in the doorway and I leant up quickly; frightened. I looked down to see I was covered in a thick rich black blanket and then saw the half naked Tom Kaulitz lying beside me with his arm resting over my lap. I squealed and quickly pushed his arm off me then scrambled out of the bed, I was still dressed so that one thought that went through my head could be ticked off.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" A little voice that was full of hate, it was Yumi.

I looked up at her, quite annoyed by the tone of her voice. "Why do you care?" I snapped back, stepping closer to her.

"Tom is mine! I should be the one sleeping in his arms, not you!" She snapped at me, not caring to wake him.

I was very annoyed by the girl, how could she think that I actually want to be here, thinking that I want to be in Tom's bed. There's no fucking way. "Then go on. He's all yours but let's see how he'll push you away and beats you up!" I said, pointing at Tom.

"You bitch!" She screamed before running towards me, grabbing my hair and pulling me down to the floor. I screamed as I tried to push her hand off my head. but she looked too furious to let go.

"He's mine and only mine.." She spat, still grabbing me by my hair."Have him, I don't want him, he's a jerk, it's degrading that you want him yourself!" I spat back.

Suddenly she stopped at Toms words who had woken up to our loud screams. "Yumi!" Tom shouted as he pulled himself out of bed.

"Are you causing trouble for my new guest?" He said in his deadly seductive tone of voice.

She let go of my hair and I sighed out of pain. He came closer and pulled her up from me.

"She...she's trying to take you away from me..." She whined.

Tom chuckled "That could never happen" He seemed to be... nice yet I still saw him just as deadly as before, just as big a threat as he always was.

"I was never yours in the first place." Tom finished and I watched in horror as he grabbed the small Japanese girl by the throat and threw her against the wall.

"Don't" I screamed at Tom.

He looked at me, surprised by the looks of it. "Don't hurt her!" I yelled at him, itching to run for him and try to kill him myself, but I never succeeded.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, throwing Yumi onto the floor before coming at me, forcefully grabbing me and throwing me onto the bed.

"Shut your mouth Lisa, Yumi is my pet, do you know what a pet is?" He said, I couldn't see his face because the room was dark but I could imagine it, he would have his eyebrow raised right now, staring at me sharply. "A pet is an animal, an animal that does whatever I say, that has to do whatever I say. They keep there mouth shut at all times and never cause trouble." He yelled at me, I could see the outline of his arm as he pointed at me.

He crawled onto the bed and on top of me, pinning me down with his big hands; I struggled. "You are my pet Lisa! You have to do what I tell you to, just like Yumi" He stopped talking and I was curious as to what he was thinking.. or doing. "In fact, you have been such a bad girl, you have caused me so much trouble." His teeth were grinding together as he spoke. "You should be punished."