Life

I screamed but my voice strangled by the belt wrapped around my neck. The sharp side of his knife touched my skin, nearly cutting me.

The frigid steel against my skin sent a shiver through my entire body and I wasn't able to open my eyes, to see what he was about to do with my body. I could only feel the steel slowly crossing my skin, between legs, he was trying to tease my body with it.

"Don't do it!" I heard Ria scream, sobbing along with it. I forced my eyes open, meeting her horrified gaze.

"Don't fucking touch her you mother fucker!" She continued screaming, trying to release herself.

Frank rolled his head annoyed, clenching his jaw before pushing himself up to his knees. I felt a sight of relief washed over me as his knife was no where near me. But it swiftly vanished away
and turned into panic once again as he walked towards Ria, tightening his fist around his knife.

"Uh you shut up for god sake, you want to be first then huh?" Frank groaned as he knelt down beside her, grabbing her face tightly onto his other hand.

She struggled with Frank, kicking him with her legs as well as trying to release her wrists out of the chain, screaming. She was fighting for herself, for me.
And at that moment I actually felt that someone was there, even if we both die right here and right now.

Frank soon managed to hold her down in a place before kicking her himself a few times in the stomach, causing me to wince at every kick. I cried out as she went breathless, trying to catch a breath.

Eventually Frank got down on top of her, straddling her as she struggled beneath him.
He then placed his knife against her throat, causing her to stop the squirming "I did want to take my time with the both of you, I was going to make it easy on you as well, Ria" He shouted to her face.

He forced the knife a bit and a few drops of blood rushed down her neck, "No!" I tried to scream.

She squeezed her eyes out of pain, breathless and unable to move. Frank grinned, ignoring my cries and hers, "But I am going to make you both bleed tonight," He chucked.

Frank pulled his hand away from her throat while Ria was trembling beneath him. Then in a sudden move, he forced the knife into her stomach. I screamed along with Ria, gasping as I saw blood pouring down her body.

Ria!

I was witnessing my best friend getting stabbed by a fucker, witnessing her death. No, This is not the end, it can't be. I straggled to break the chain by smashing it hard into the wall. "Don't!" I screamed once more.

Blood was dripping down my wrists, But I couldn't stop, I was too frustrated to care about the pain.
Finally after a lot of tries, it broke and I swiftly got up to my knees before opening the belt around my neck. It was hard to balance myself at the first moment but I carelessly ran towards them with the cuffs still around my wrists.

I pushed Frank hard onto the floor with my body. But he was bigger, more masculine and had more power than me and Ria could possibly have. He pushed me off of him before setting on me, my cuffed hands behind my back. "You really thought you can win this? There's no way out just fucking except it" He yelled, at least I had managed to put a few painful kicks on him.
and at least I managed to save her from another deep and painful wound.

At least I tried.

Frank placed his bloody hand on my stomach, trying to figure where to force his knife to make himself more satisfied. Then suddenly something caught his attention and his smirk faded away.

squeezing my belly more with his hand, "Why is it so hard and firm," He asked looking down at me.

I swallowed as he lifted my shirt up, now squeezing it with his bare hands. I tried to move but he pushed his hand more onto my stomach and I gasped by the pain.