Open the door

•%100 recommend to play this provided song for a Better experience•

⚠️Warning ⚠️

Suddenly, I gasped, feeling breathless as his hand slowly made its way to my skirt, his fingers creeped under my skirt and slowly pulled down my underwear.

I couldn't bring myself to resist it, it was as if my body was asking for it and I didn't know the source of this feeling; I couldn't tell what was wrong with my body.

I looked up when my eyes got locked in his, He was looking down on me with an uncertain look, as if he was questioning himself.

It didn't take long till I felt his warm hand reaching between my legs and I suddenly...stopped. I stopped breathing as I felt the wall that was blocking me from accessing my memories break down; revealing the answers I was seeking with the warmth of his touch.

Loud voices started echoing through my head, leaving me speechless beneath his arms. ~Oh Lisa.. you have started a bad game to play.

Tom started rubbing my skin as the voices continued attacking my head and while I frozed ~You're pathetic, you have no hope in leaving me.

~You're getting people killed that don't need to die.
My breath stopped in my chest.

~Why the fuck should I, I never stopped with the others, what makes you so special.

~YUMI!

~A pet is an animal, an animal that does whatever I say, that has to do whatever I say. They keep their mouths shut at all times and never cause trouble.

~What do you not want me to do to you, hmm?

~ love it how you're so feisty.

~Be a good little dog for me okay?
a warm tear came running down my cheek as my eyes shut closed in response to the raided emotions capturing my existence.

~Feel free to scream.

~Lisa...you're just a....PET.

Suddenly I came to myself, I screamed loudly as I pushed him away with all my strength, putting my hands around my head as I stood up. My body was shaking from the sudden pain. My head was exploding with the memories that I had forgotten, the memories that I wished weren't true.

Tears started streaming down my face. It was then that I found myself, staring at the man who destroyed me, the man who destroyed my life, the monster I was fighting, the nightmare of my dreams. He was the missing puzzle, he was the answer. His touch triggered them back. Hate and disgust filled me up. I hated this man and I hated the impact he had on my life and my emotions.

"What the.." He mumbled before I pushed him one more time, harder, more hateful as I screamed, as I couldn't stop my cry, unable to process my thoughts, my anger, my feelings. I ran towards the bathroom and instantly locked it after stepping in.

••Tom's P.O.V••

I watched as her eyes quickly changed, turning into a dark rage, a hateful look. The look she always had before waking up, before forgetting me.

She pushed me hard against the wall before running into the bathroom, locking herself in as well as screaming loudly. I stood there in a bit of shock at what just happened before my eyes.

I quickly ran towards the bathroom, knocking loudly at the door. "Lisa open the door." I yelled but my voice wasn't loud enough compared to her screams and cries.