You Shouldn't Have Come Here

•• Lisa's P.O.V ••

"Leave me alone" I whined as I felt Ria tug on my blanket.

A sudden cold burst hit my legs and I curled into a ball "Get up lazy bum, it's four in the afternoon"

My hand roamed the mattress for the blanket "Well maybe if you didn't keep me up all night with your thrills and man candy I wouldn't be sleeping in all day, now give me the blanket"

"No Lisa, you have to get up, please... I called bill and he wants us to meet him again tonight"

"You. He wants to meet YOU "I said still with my eyes closed.

"Well yes but he did ask for both of us" she said as she tried to pull me up from my bed. "Why me, I was a complete bitch to them" I mumbled. now sitting up slightly and giving my eyes a rub, I focused on Ria who was also in her pajamas, I laughed "You slept in too"

"But not as long as you, I got up half an hour ago .

".....and the first thing you did was call Bill" I said with a cheesy girly smile which turned into a disgusted face causing her to laugh.

"So are you coming?"

"Hmmm. no" I lied back down and pulled the blanket over me.

"Aw come on, are you seriously going to let me go out there alone?"she said with a soft tone.

She scratched at my weak spot, she knew I would worry if she went but I was really good at being stubborn sometimes "Yes I am, because last night I tried to look out for you, you blew it all back in my face so you can go on over there by yourself, if you get murdered or raped by one of those loser's don't come crying to me because all I would say is told you SO"

She was silent and I peaked at her to see her pouting at me "The sad face won't work" I said, closing my eyes and snuggling back up to my pillow.

"Fine" She said defeated, kicking my door on her way out.

"slow it down"i yelled

***

It was now 10pm and I was sitting on the couch watching a movie on TV with my cup of coffee. By now I would usually be feeling quite tired but I had way too much sleep today and was too worried to be tired.

Ria actually left, I had a feeling she may not go because she was too frightened to go alone but nope, she went alright, was out that door real fast. I took another sip of my coffee, why did she have to piss me off so much? There is no way I'm getting any sleep at all tonight now because I'll be worrying about her all night.

I glanced at the time and sighed, annoyed by how slow time was going. I anxiously reached for my phone, my fingers trembling as I dialed her number. The anticipation grew with each ring, my heart pounding in my chest. Why was she not answering?

I called her again and still no answer. I know she won't be home till early in the morning, so there is no way I can keep myself occupied by the TV all that time if I wait up for her, and now that she's not answering, I can't sleep so I'll definitely be awake.

"Stupid Ria!" I groaned as I pulled myself from the couch placing the cup of coffee on the table beside me. I ran to my room and got dressed. wearing a black daily dress with a Gary baggy sweater on before grabbing my keys and walking out the door real fast.